Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Jadsmin has had her chance to shine several times, She only shines for the BF on th eother end of the phone. This is how it has been and it will not change. We have seen this before.

Such a waste of perfect beuatiful young woman in her prime

I know ... sigh. Those breasts are just ... well they couldn't be better. 

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Very true, she wants her for herself :biggrin:

and that my friend is very true- damn don't you just hate it when like minds work hahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I know ... sigh. Those breasts are just ... well they couldn't be better. 

something tells me the bf does not get it on the regular either. In the translations she said she slept with him as a birthday present because he helped her when she was sick. SO he must have to do some special shit to get it

Just now, longarm101 said:

I think if she does anything like that all it will do is make her black out rather than wake up

Well she is with a different crowd ... Lola, Stella, Polya would be looking for stuff, not sure Becca, Lara and Melissa will.

SO much potential wasting away , life is so short and you only live it once. Not to have any regrets means only that you really never lived, streched the boundries, and pushed yourself over the limits. 

Jasmin has not lived yet, and she may never, just be the old maid, she is trapped by a BF that is very controling and could not handle a real woman.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
Just now, BBsq69 said:

Well she is with a different crowd ... Lola, Stella, Polya would be looking for stuff, not sure Becca, Lara and Melissa will.

don't think they do BB

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Well given what i have read in the translations i think lara is always the prowl for new talent so tonight may be as much about work as it is fun

Guest beaver67
Just now, Thestarider said:

SO much potential wasting away , life is so short and you only live it once. Not to have any regrets means only that you really never lived, streched the boundries, and pushed yourself over the limits. 

Jasmin has not lived yet, and she may never, just be the old maid, she is tepped by a BF that is very controling and could handle a real woman.

and Thes- I know you and I have both lived, as we have ahared similar experiences through our life:biggrin::biggrin:

Just now, Thestarider said:

Jasmin has not lived yet, and she may never, just be the old maid, she is tepped by a BF that is very controling and could handle a real woman.

i knd of wonder if jasmine comes from a some what impoverished background, she said in the translations that she had no heat and got sick and no money for medicines and thats how she and her now bf came to live together as took care of herand he has been providing for her ever since. she even said she wants her own money I think once she gets her own money she will be gone like elvis

• Upvote 1