Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

31 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

I think lara came to barca to spend time with her friends that se already knows, and she took the only space available which is at b-1, from the looks of it her sleeping arrangement might be part of the discussion this morning as she has no change of clothes with her

Wow,,be careful about writing a comment that actually makes sense Longarm101::),,,,If I was one of these girls and I came to Barcelona to spend time there and make some money,,I would naturally be spending time with my friends at their apt,,I would have a lot of sleepovers at night,,and party with them all the time.

These women are not out to cheat us or get us in any kind of way,,they are not even thinking in the way some here are thinking like they are doing something wrong or going against their contracts.

Guys just please use some common sense,,if these women were in breech of their contract by not staying at the apt with their names on it,,RLC would have fired them and kicked them out the minute they do so. They are still on camera and still on RLC when they come here,,,the only difference is no free cameras,,for the freeloaders to see.

Anna and Lola were the first to go from one apt to another,,,and almost everyone has done so with the exception of Milena and Lima,,,Irma and Ilona spent time there with their friends,,,so fast forward to now,,why are people still getting all worked up over something that they know is gonna happen,,these women just want to hang out with their friends it's as simple as that,,,,we all saw how much Lara and Belle loved hanging out with each other and singing karaoke yesterday.

But Since nobody wants to say it I will,,,,the people who bitch about the girls going from one apt to the next the most,,are the people who don't have a Membership to RLC,,and they are just angry they don't get to see these women anymore on the free cams.:rolleyes:::):shy::biggrin:

• Upvote 8

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I'd love it if My Belle and Lara ended up in the B2 main bedroom. When she first arrived back Becca spent a lot of time in Belle's room presumably for privacy but she spent more time in there than Belle. So logically with the 2 close friends and Becca needing her private cam time, the arrangement I suggest makes sense and I get to see Belle with semi-decent cameras and a better bathroom.

However they will have to consult with RLC first because ultimately they made the decisions until Jasmin turned up. Stella was forced to move to B2, Belle was forced out of Anna's room - no-one has ever moved slower - then of course Belle was going to leave the project because of Milena and somebody Belle herself or more probably Lola suggested that she be allowed to move although she did not bring her stuff until the move was official. Jasmine never made any attempt to hide her plans and RLC just went long with her possibly because she measures super high on the hotness scale. Well I do think what Jasmine and probably Lara is going to do is wrong because you do sign a contract - I don't know what it says but if it is not covered by now RLC are bing very lax - and even if it is not the contract it is a reasonable expectation that that is part of the job.

i feel fairly certain it is discussed ahead of time what the girls intentions might be regarding sleeping arrangements, especially if they already know a current resident and wish to spend time with them , in lara's case i think she took the available bed to get moved in and then went to b-2 to talk witth them and see if it was ok to stay there at least until milena leaves at end of the month

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, albacore said:

It doesn't matter either way to me what apartment they are in or visit - as long as I can see it.  For me the more interaction the better! I would be doing the same thing at their age - it's just having fun.

I can't agree more. As long we can see these girls, we don't care if they are in their supposed apartments . This concern is only for freeloaders

• Upvote 7

11 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

dang i was hoping as soon as belle and lara left that becca would go into jasmines room i want to see if jas throws her legs open again

I think Jasmin's a tease. Becca appears to like girls and Jasmine knows that. She might also have known Becca's hopes with Belle that night. I think Becca's main motive might hav ebeen to entertain rather than actually fancying Belle. She certainly seems to feel responsible for keeping B2 watchable and knows Belle needs to party.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, albacore said:

It doesn't matter either way to me what apartment they are in or visit - as long as I can see it.  For me the more interaction the better! I would be doing the same thing at their age - it's just having fun.

That's the thing Albacore my friend,,,everyone with a Premium Membership it would not affect us or bother us with them moving from one apt to the next,,because all we have to do is click on the next apt to see them again,,so it's not a big deal to us.

Start paying attention to the people that complain the most,,and you will start to see a pattern of people who are not signed up to RLC,,and who wishes that they would go back to the apt with the free cameras.:biggrin:

• Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

I can't agree. As long we can see these girls, we don't care if they are in their supposed apartments . This concern is only for freeloaders

You have in fact agreed with Alba's comment, maybe you misread. He says that he doesn't care which apartment they are in, as long as they are interacting and having fun

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

But they didn't even try to make contact with Lima or Melina, once they got at B1, they snubbed them and off to B 2

Who didnt?  Jasmin certainly did she tried bonding with Milena the evening when Lima was out. They sat down chatting and started watching a movie then Lima came back with that guy and it was almost like Jasmin was not there after that. Belle will have told Lara about what happened so why would Lara try to make friends! Im hoping this saga ends when Milena goes.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Wow,,be careful about writing a comment that actually makes sense Longarm101::),,,,If I was one of these girls and I came to Barcelona to spend time there and make some money,,I would naturally be spending time with my friends at their apt,,I would have a lot of sleepovers at night,,and party with them all the time.

These women are not out to cheat us or get us in any kind of way,,they are not even thinking in the way some here are thinking like they are doing something wrong or going against their contracts.

Guys just please use some common sense,,if these women were in breech of their contract by not staying at the apt with their names on it,,RLC would have fired them and kicked them out the minute they do so. They are still on camera and still on RLC when they come here,,,the only difference is no free cameras,,for the freeloaders to see.

Anna and Lola were the first to go from one apt to another,,,and almost everyone has done so with the exception of Milena and Lima,,,Irma and Ilona spent time there with their friends,,,so fast forward to now,,why are people still getting all worked up over something that they know is gonna happen,,these women just want to hang out with their friends it's as simple as that,,,,we all saw how much Lara and Belle loved hanging out with each other and singing karaoke yesterday.

But Since nobody wants to say it I will,,,,the people who bitch about the girls going from one apt to the next the most,,are the people who don't have a Membership to RLC,,and they are just angry they don't get to see these women anymore on the free cams.:rolleyes:::):shy::biggrin:

Yup - or to put this into perspective - don't you hang out at your fiends house and party with them?  Didn't you when in college or that age?  It's the way I see it anyway.  No issues here.  Now if they say at places that are not RLC then that sucks - but otherwise the more the merrier. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Anyone knows that breach of contract rather depends on your perceived worth to the company so as I said Jasmin's innate hotness (she is one of the hotest girls ever on RLC) give her more leeway than others would be allowed. Belle's situation was very different but Lara's isn't although precedence has been set.

• Upvote 1

People who complain that Lara isn't honouring her contract - send a complaint to RLC, and they'll tell you "the people in the apartments are real people living their lives and are free to go wherever they want." Therefore, Lara is NOT going against the terms of her contract by staying in B2, so that argument is worthless

I am glad that Lara is spending time at B2, the girls there are more friendly, more similar to her in age, they're already in the same group of friends and there is more likely to be fun at B2. I don't care what the freeloaders think, I personally hope Lara never goes back to B1!

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I think Jasmin's a tease. Becca epars to like girls and Jasmine knows that. She might also have known Becca's hopes with Belle that night. I think Becca's main motive might hav ebeen to entertain rather than actually fancying Belle. She certainly seems to feel responsible for keeping B2 watchable and knows Belle needs to party.

I agree about becca and belle , i am still on the fence about jasmine, im not convinced one way or the other if she's gay bi or straight, but she certainly is a tease and strikes me as ridiculously picky about who she sleeps with