Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

7 hours ago, Benfold said:

Carolina blowing up balloons for Lola's leaving party tonight...one just popped in her face hahaha. Time to go make Sunday lunch and be back later for the fun :biggrin:

As long as they don't go to Bed Early.  Lola can't miss her Flight.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I believe that with Lola gone, this apartment will quickly loose it's luster and will become as dull and argumentative as Barc #!.  I think she was clearly the Alpha female and driving force behind any parties and the girls dancing nude.

I am starting to think the whole purpose Lola was here was to get this apartment up and running and establish it as a player on the scene.  There is no way that RLC was not able to either keep or add subscribers during the this couple of month Barca 2 period.  Something tells me Ilona was somehow also involved.  No proof or anything just a gut hunch.

• Upvote 2

The big mama duck was always able to keep her little ducklings in a row, without the big mama duck, this place will crash and burn, until a new mama duck comes along. just look at what happened to the other all girls apartment, dead as a doornail.

• Upvote 4