Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Yeah im sure if Belle was in the mood she would at least be dancing though. Cant knock Rebecca for not trying to entertain its just Belle has to be in the mood and Jasmin is just not the type of girl to let herself go. 

i agree and i have to admit i have been busting jasmines balls pretty hard over being on her ipad so much, out of fairness ilona did the same damn thing

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

and I don't think Lola left any ingredients for the magic water when she left, and maybe they don't know what it was ???????

They can easily get hold of it if they want and do you really imagine for one second My Belle doesn't know how to obtain the ingredient,  But RLC clearly gave a message to all RLC about drugs recently. I think they have been heavy handed and should have just had a private chat with B1 & B2 to cut out the blatant coke taking.

Having a problem so within your business, it is a very big problem, do not believe that fix is simple.

People in a bad mood and does not provide, but creates bad atmosphere, you ruin a business, especially if you work facing the public

Just now, longarm101 said:

i agree and i have to admit i have been busting jasmines balls pretty hard over being on her ipad so much, out of fairness ilona did the same damn thing

Yes Ilona did the first time round but even then she had her crazy moments which were so fun to watch and 2nd time round totally let go. Unfortunatly Jasmin does not bring that to the table here and i doubt ever will. She has a stunning body and is very pretty its a shame she cant let herself go a bit.

Just now, KamkazeV2 said:

I assume this has been asked 10000 times but are there no copies of any of the lesbian excitement floating around? Sorry for being the billionth person to bring it up!

very very very rare , and even harder to get someone to share them , too many memberships have been lost over posting vids and the girls find them posted elsewhere and stop doing anything at all