Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yes Ilona did the first time round but even then she had her crazy moments which were so fun to watch and 2nd time round totally let go. Unfortunatly Jasmin does not bring that to the table here and i doubt ever will. She has a stunning body and is very pretty its a shame she cant let herself go a bit.

yes i agree , i think its further evidence that she has gotten by on her looks and never really developed any interpersonal skills 

1 minute ago, KamkazeV2 said:

Yea I figured, too bad =/ I wish RLC would just sell these videos or let us stream them. I want them enough to pay, just not $45 a month and end up missing anything ACTUALLY interesting.,,

if you got to the translations you can read what happened when the girls found out about third party posting

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Yes Ilona did the first time round but even then she had her crazy moments which were so fun to watch and 2nd time round totally let go. Unfortunatly Jasmin does not bring that to the table here and i doubt ever will. She has a stunning body and is very pretty its a shame she cant let herself go a bit.

Damn I really miss Ilona,,,,the girl of a thousand facial expressions:heart::heart:

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

very very very rare , and even harder to get someone to share them , too many memberships have been lost over posting vids and the girls find them posted elsewhere and stop doing anything at all 

You know as I read this it dawned on me that this may be the reason RLC does not want some of these pics and videos posted.  Because the get out on the web and the girls see or are affected by them.  I had always assumed that is was a selfish strategy on their part but this could be a reason.  Or am I the last to think this??

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, albacore said:

You know as I read this it dawned on me that this may be the reason RLC does not want some of these pics and videos posted.  Because the get out on the web and the girls see or are affected by them.  I had always assumed that is was a selfish strategy on their part but this could be a reason.  Or am I the last to thing this??

It's probably both. They don't want their content posted elsewhere, but they also have an obligation to the girls to protect them as much as possible

• Upvote 2

You know as I read this it dawned on me that this may be the reason RLC does not want some of these pics and videos posted.  Because the get out on the web and the girls see or are affected by them.  I had always assumed that is was a selfish strategy on their part but this could be a reason.  Or am I the last to thing this??

and they know their family and friends and maybe their bosses (if they have another job ) can see those videos,

• Upvote 2

You know as I read this it dawned on me that this may be the reason RLC does not want some of these pics and videos posted.  Because the get out on the web and the girls see or are affected by them.  I had always assumed that is was a selfish strategy on their part but this could be a reason.  Or am I the last to think this??

Does the timetable of them finding out about the Third Party postings,,and them no longer doing anyhting match up,,because that could explain a lot as to why they have toned it down to Pg13 levels.?

9 minutes ago, Benfold said:

What a stupid, pointless post

she is worthless , now she is camming again  , is she would pleasure us she would go to her room and do her thing ,

but is she go to her room it is also go to sleep