Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

I'm puzzled by the behaviour of Lara and Belle. I thought that Lara was supposed to be the friend that Belle was expecting last week but when it comes to bed time they don't sleep together and even at the weekend when Belle threw caution to the wind and was doing her open crotch dancing, Lara kept well out the way and it appeared Belle made no attempt to get her involved. Eben now Lara is on the couch and Belle hides herself away in her room. At least Rebecca and Jasmin appear to be getting closer with Jasmin, to my eyes making more of the running. It will be interesting to see how this progresses when Jas has finished her monthly curse and is free of all constraints. :angel:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I don't get these two BB. If they are good friends they don't act like it apart from that first night they had fun.

Our only hope it that My Belle needs to rest for some heavy partying later, which Lara will join in.  

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I'm puzzled by the behaviour of Lara and Belle. I thought that Lara was supposed to be the friend that Belle was expecting last week but when it comes to bed time they don't sleep together and even at the weekend when Belle threw caution to the wind and was doing her open crotch dancing, Lara kept well out the way and it appeared Belle made no attempt to get her involved. Eben now Lara is on the couch and Belle hides herself away in her room. At least Rebecca and Jasmin appear to be getting closer with Jasmin, to my eyes making more of the running. It will be interesting to see how this progresses when Jas has finished her monthly curse and is free of all constraints. :angel:

except the constraint of her boyfriend which means she will do nothing.

2 minutes ago, meran said:

What else you expecting ... :) . I better not comment more or else some people will start bashing me. 

Well, Lara went in to Becca and she guide her thru the webcam opportunists 

Speculation Alert

If Lara has got roped in to Rebecca's web camming (I'm judging by how and where she is sitting) then I am going to complain because if My Belle gets dragged into it will ruin Premium RLC for me. Like I said I have no problem with one person doing it a couple of hours a day but I fear an escalation which will make it pointless to watch B2. They already get decent money for appearing on B2 and this would be money for working against subscribers. You see whether you like it or not, it make sense for RLC to lay down ground rules and this is why any company in the world has contracts.

A pretty obvious clause would involve not blocking the camera's view - just an example.

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Speculation Alert

If Lara has got roped in to Rebecca's web camming (I'm judging by how and where she is sitting) then I am complain because if My Belle gets dragged into it will ruin Premium RLC for me. Like I said I have no problem doing it a couple of hours a day but I fear an escalation which will make it pointless to watch B2. They already get decent money for appearing on B2 and this would be money for working against subscribers. You see whether you like it or not, it make sense for RLC to lay down ground rules and this is why any company in the world has contracts.

A pretty obvious clause would involve not blocking the camera's view - just an example.

Indeed it looks like MyFreeRLC4Bate has a new broadcaster named Lara ! Get your tokens ready !

• Upvote 1