Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, smurfy08 said:

Indeed it looks like MyFreeRLC4Bate has a new broadcaster named Lara ! Get your tokens ready !

If you go on these cams and you do less and are more hidden then you are robbing RLC customers

If you do more then you are sticking a big finger right up at the viewers.

It is fine in moderation but once stretches beyond a couple of hours a day (maybe after others have gone to bed or in the morning before the others have got up) and involves more than one girl, the piss is being taken.

10 minutes ago, smurfy08 said:

Indeed it looks like MyFreeRLC4Bate has a new broadcaster named Lara ! Get your tokens ready !

I am not sure it's happening yet but if it is PM me - however only worth watching if she actually gets naked and I'd be very surprised if she went further than Rebecca, assuming she does do it.

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

I hope you're right; however, as Steven Tyler says: "DREAM ON!"

I see Belle & Lara sitting at the table

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Dont think Lara is camming she is just using her laptop. Rebecca has a cam on top of her laptop. 

Yeah that is my impression that she's just enjoying videos - like I said speculation because after all she has been talking a lot to Becca who was doing in front of the entire world yesterday for a long period and it is something I fear.

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The answer is to delima

and Thes- the best thing about a bottle of tequila, is the worm at the bottom- I have eaten many of them in my time:biggrin::biggrin: