Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Time to say good night.....

Goodnight Noldus Buddy,,,,nothing to see here tonight or any other night,,,these girls have decided to just run their remaining time out on their contracts,,,well I guess I'll put away the tissues and lotion until Irma gets back:biggrin::biggrin:

2i8jhoh.gif

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Goodnight Noldus Buddy,,,,nothing to see here tonight or any other night,,,these girls have decided to just run their remaining time out on their contracts,,,well I guess I'll put away the tissues and lotion until Irma gets back:biggrin::biggrin:

2i8jhoh.gif

mikey, that might be a long wait

Just now, cacjc said:

Jasmin said to Rebecca she might leave because she is not interesting enough

I believe her

Her body's interesting but despite her strong will, she just adds nothing but beauty. She never does anything - once she carried the clothes thing across the LT naked but everyone missed it.

DAMN I FEEL SO SORRY FOR ALL THOSE POOR SUCKERS WHO SIGNED UP AFTER THE 2 LESBIAN SHOWS,,,THEY PROBABLY THOUGHT THAT IT WAS GONNA BE A REGULAR THING NOW,,,,SO SORRY FOR THAT GUYS,,I HATE TO TELL YOU THIS,,BUT WITHOUT LOLA AND THE MAGIC WATER,,IT AIN'T GONNA EVER HAPPEN AGAIN::):biggrin::biggrin:

giphy-downsized-large.gifgiphy-downsized-large.gif

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

DAMN I FEEL SO SORRY FOR ALL THOSE POOR SUCKERS WHO SIGNED UP AFTER THE 2 LESBIAN SHOWS,,,THEY PROBABLY THOUGHT THAT IT WAS GONNA BE A REGULAR THING NOW,,,,SO SORRY FOR THAT GUYS,,I HATE TO TELL YOU THIS,,BUT WITHOUT LOLA AND THE MAGIC WATER,,IT AIN'T GONNA EVER HAPPEN AGAIN::):biggrin::biggrin:

Mike you and i both know we waited a long time for something like that

and we might be waiting just as long again for another group of girls that get along well enough to put on a show like that 

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

that girl in the gray shorts- can't twerk like our Irma does:biggrin::biggrin:

4 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Jasmin said to Rebecca she might leave because she is not interesting enough

I believe her

Actually you know just 1 night without panties and with her penchant for revealing cameltoes from her otherwise well concealed pussy would win me over straight away ... I'm easily pleased.

My Belle prepared that stuff for a shower hours ago - must be time to use it and get rid of those clothes that just shouldn't be on her.

• Upvote 1