Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not to be a pessimist, but I do not see the possibility that something will change in the short term, we know that what is sucesso some time ago was due to several factors, primarily the magic water and Lola who organized everything, these girls have neither the strength nor the inclination to organize anything, expect the end of the contract and will leave

Time check,,,they are still on the couch,,,Ok Belle time for you to get your Jailbait ass up and shake your ass,,,I need to go make dinner,and I dont't have all night.

I wonder if they really got mad about people recording them and sharing it on Third Party sites?

Belle on her phone,,Jasmin on her phone,,rebecca just staring into space or on her phone too.

kim-kardashian-twerkin.gifkim-kardashian-twerkin.gif

Just now, Sergio said:

not to be a pessimist, but I do not see the possibility that something will change in the short term, we know that what is sucesso some time ago was due to several factors, primarily the magic water and Lola who organized everything, these girls have neither the strength nor the inclination to organize anything, expect the end of the contract and will leave

Not unless Belle brings in the Happy Juice and they force it down Jasmin's throat until her tongue becomes a vibrating clit destroyer ... but this is so not going to happen. LOL

8 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Time check,,,they are still on the couch,,,Ok Belle time for you to get your Jailbait ass up and shake your ass,,,I need to go make dinner,and I dont't have all night.

I wonder if they really got mad about people recording them and sharing it on Third Party sites?

Belle on her phone,,Jasmin on her phone,,rebecca just staring into space or on her phone too.

kim-kardashian-twerkin.gifkim-kardashian-twerkin.gif

of the people living 24 hours a day in social media that get nervous if they find their published things, means that they do not understand a shit what people think they are untouchable