Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farewell lovely Lola. I hope you are flying business class with all that gear unless RLC pay for your excess baggage. Do you think she was saying adios to us when she popped head back though the door as she left? The end of yet another chapter in the life of RLC - I'm going to miss this one just like when Danaya left. I wonder what's in store now for b-2? :cry: :heart:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, F219 said:

You need to go further back in time.  Isabel was notorious for constant touching herself and sex on free cams.  It started at Alma & Stefan's house (Andriana's) until they moved into there new house (Desiree's) back in July/August 2013

Also, RLC need to stop hiring girls who will be leaving boyfriends behind to watch them and therefore keep an eye on them. Milena spends more time on her bed skyping or messengering back home than anyone. Lima has now found a regular booty call, but once again, he looks old enough to be her father, most likely married, and could possibly be only here for a short time on business. Meaning that there's a bunch of people he wont want to be seeing him fucking on camera every weekend.

8 minutes ago, F219 said:

You need to go further back in time.  Isabel was notorious for constant touching herself and sex on free cams.  It started at Alma & Stefan's house (Andriana's) until they moved into there new house (Desiree's) back in July/August 2013

Well I am just talking about Barcelona where the house is stocked with models (and maybe more) and I can't really relate to the rest of RLC. Kami and Kristy have blossomed fantastically, off plenty of sex and a lot of nudity so they have moved on - I would put them nearer the couples now than the Barcelona girls.

4 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

J'espère que Jasmin retournera chez elle à Barc 1

ne compte pas trop pour la revoir a barca 1, si elle est toujours à barca 2 c'est qu'il y a une raison, elle va surement  emménager a barca 2 sinon je vois pas trop pourquoi ca fait 3 jours qu'elle  squatte ^^ 

le départ de lola etait prévisible et jasmin n'est pas la depuis vendredi pour rien, enfin je pense pas 

attend toi a avoir une autre fille a barca 1 ;-) 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well I am just talking about Barcelona where the house is stocked with models (and maybe more) and I can't really relate to the rest of RLC. Kami and Kristy have blossomed fantastically, off plenty of sex and a lot of nudity so they have moved on - I would put them nearer the couples now than the Barcelona girls.

I was talking Barcelona as well but ok.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

ne compte pas trop pour la revoir a barca 1, si elle est toujours abarca 2 c'est qu'il y a une raison, elle va surement  emmenager a barca 2 sinon je vois pas trop pourquoi ca fait 3 jours qu'elle  squatte ^^ 

le départ de lola etait prévisible et jasmin n'est pas la depuis vendredi pour rien, enfin je pense pas 

attend toi a avoir une autre fille a barca 1 ;-) 

Ce n'est pas dans les habitudes de RLC de laisser en permanence 4 filles dans le même apt.