Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

Just now, F219 said:

People, this a voyeur site however it is called "Real Life Cam", not "Let's be nude at all times because we are on cams".

Please show respect to the tenants if they so choose to wear clothing or not do what you want them to do.  That is called REAL LIFE.

Again, sit back, relax, and enjoy the view.  :cool:

i think the same thing 

• Upvote 3

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now the real question is, who will become the new leader of the pack?

Will it be Carolina, she seems to have the most respect from the girls, and already cleaned out the fridge of Lola's old food Items?

Will it be Belle, who is by far the most playful, and is always game for a little dancing in the living room?

Will it be the youngest of all of them Rebeca, who already resides in the master bedroom because of her second appearence in tehe Barcelona 2 apartment?

Will Jasmine move in and dominate all of the girls and become the mother hen?

Stay tuned and we shall see what happens. As the world turns, so do the days of our/thier lives.

• Upvote 3

Seeing Rebecca just now am I imaging it or does she have an extra spring in her step? With this new found freedom and having the big room to herself, I am wondering if we will see a "new" Rebecca and being bolder on her web cam site? Maybe I won't desert b-2 just yet for Elisa - there could be more in store here in the very near future ::)

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, F219 said:

People, this a voyeur site however it is called "Real Life Cam", not "Let's be nude at all times because we are on cams".

Please show respect to the tenants if they so choose to wear clothing or not do what you want them to do.  That is called REAL LIFE.

Again, sit back, relax, and enjoy the view.  :cool:

I despair. Do you not understand my argument? And what respect am I not showing them. I am often the first to leap on people for not respecting the girls (SERIOUSLY CHECK MY RECORD) but I cannot respect Jasmine at the moment because of her behaviour. I feel she is just a big con. She does not respect that Lima chose to be nude, did she? Yeah REAL LIFE for the couples not for Barcelona girls.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Will it be Carolina, she to have the most respect from the girls, and already cleaned out the fridge of Lola's ols food Items?

Will it bwe Belle, who is by far the most playful, and is always game for a little dancing in the living room?

Will it be the youngest of all of them Rebeca, who reside in the master bedroom because of her second appearence in teh Barcelona 2 apartment?

Will Jasmine move in and dominate all od the girls and become the mother hen?

Stay tuned and we shall see what happens.

I like the breakdown.  No doubt of these, my guess is for now Jasmin will stay at B2 and Carolina will become the mother of the group.  Belle lacks maturity and Rebecca lacks confidence.

Becca is in the master bedroom only because that is where the 4th girl will end up just like Belle at B1 with Anna.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, F219 said:

I like the breakdown.  No doubt of these, my guess is for now Jasmin will stay at B2 and Carolina will become the mother of the group.  Belle lacks maturity and Rebecca lacks confidence.

Becca is in the master bedroom only because that is where the 4th girl will end up just like Belle at B1 with Anna.

Carolina will not be a mother. She lacks that capability but if she does manage to install Jasmine they will rule and set the tone for the house, which to me is very bad news. I hope for a new arrival maybe Danaya to share with Rebecca. Rebecca impressed me the other night and if she does become leader than good on her but she is very quiet. Belle obviously not a leader but I don't want anyone reigning her wildness. If she wants to go naked  for a few hours, she should not have to feel guilty about it.

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Will it be Carolina, she seems to have the most respect from the girls, and already cleaned out the fridge of Lola's old food Items?

Will it be Belle, who is by far the most playful, and is always game for a little dancing in the living room?

Will it be the youngest of all of them Rebeca, who already resides in the master bedroom because of her second appearence in tehe Barcelona 2 apartment?

Will Jasmine move in and dominate all of the girls and become the mother hen?

Stay tuned and we shall see what happens. As the world turns, so do the days of our/thier lives.

I think Rebecca is the new landlord in B2. 

We've seen her take responsibility under the parties. Suitable for candles, close the doors to muffle the noise etc.

She also got the master bedroom, as evidence of this.

Belle will be visited by a girlfriend at the end of the week, but only for a short period

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I despair. Do you not understand my argument? And what respect am I not showing them. I am often the first to leap on people for not respecting the girls but I cannot respect Jasmine at the moment because of her behaviour. I feel she is just a big con. She does not respect that Lima chose to be nude, did she? Yeah REAL LIFE for the couples not for Barcelona girls.

I started that with people so I am not singling one person out.  No, I do not understand.  Jasmin is not disrespecting anybody.  She is just living her life like everybody else at RLC.  People who claim she is are the ones that are being disrespectful.  My opinion and unfortunately the correct answer.  You can dispute it, argue it, disagree with it but I am right on this one.

Just my opinion...

• Upvote 1

I wonder if the best thing wouldn't be for Polya to share with Belle in a K&K type apartment. Go out partying, picking up boys, maybe the odd little thing between the 2. Both comfortable with nudity and Polya controlled enough to look after Belle. Polya is selfish but as a more mature friend for Belle then I think she might be an ideal choice.