Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I make a reflection, these girls are young and sexually active, I do not say that you have to masturbate for us but how do they stay so long as no sexual activity, I do it in secret otherwise I do not understand

I've written about that, either on B2 or B1, but I think you'll find My Belle has been pretty sexually active over the last few days - a couple of visits to her kitty and she has been out by herself.

And then there was the full on cuntfest between her and Becca ROFL

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, happyman88 said:

She was dancing most of the time facing the french doors onto the balcony just as Lola and all the rest have dome since b-2 opened. Initially I thought they were dancing to turn on the neighbours but that balcony faces a main busy highway and the Mediterranean Sea not like the kitchen where the neighbours get a free view of the girls in all their wonderful and occasional nudity. So the conundrum for me is who is she dancing for and why but whatever is going on it's not reallife as far as I'm concerned. 

They're dancing to themselvs. It's dark outside, and the window becomes close to a mirror, so they're looking at themselves.