Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

Che grande errore, Belle ha cercato di mettere la gamba sulle mie gambe e immediatamente Rebecca, come una molla, Rebecca ritirata nella sua gamba ... fino Belle è stato sorpreso.

rebecca is constrained by the ice of jasmine
just left alone with belle you will see that great show tonight

6 minutes ago, vortios said:

If all day is summarized in a half hour dance for you is a great day?

If My Belle is naked and spreads her legs on that table and the table is in the right place ... you're damn right it does. Part of voyeurism is the waiting.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

La ruptura ha sido de 2 días enteros de Belle - Me estoy poniendo los síntomas de abstinencia.

What happens is that the liston have fallen sharply, although almost lismas girls, note that there is the same environment. The interests of one and other, now emerge more ... but you try to pretend it is not, in the house there are many tensions

I always say, and now I repeat, I want a show that satisfies customers. I am the first that I do not like that fester discouragement in this room, but equally, I do not only see tits and ass for half an hour, because that, for less money I can see.

It's more a short while ago, I was having a drink, celebrating Halloween, and had two couples at a table next to ours, that because the girls estaben a little cut, because otherwise, the boys expect to not ride the party elsewhere .

• Upvote 1