Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

11 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

in my opinion it is not Belle's girfriend but belle's female friend

Oh yes I thought so too because although My Belle says she likes women I think she likes men more. I was jus being naughtily hopeful ... Let me dream :biggrin: She needs to get hold of that book Leora was reading - was it "50 Shades of Exploiting Frustrated Women"? - and then My Belle could get really inspired. Actually I think Belle's period is due in about a week so probably nothing even if I she wanted.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 15.10.2016 at 11:30 PM, BBsq69 said:

Heh but Lola will play so I'll let her off. Becca is just building up excuses for her non-participation in anything. If she were honest she'd be sleeping in Jasmin's bed at B1. 

Remember the orgy night?

Rebecca was the one who took it to a whole other level when she went down on Megan. Lola was one of the few that hold back as long as she could.

So don't diss to much on Becca (I'm not that big fan of her myself). She don't take much initiation herself, but when she goes of she does it better than Lola.

Saturday night, Lola "forced" her to give her a massage at the end, but didn't give anything back. Lola also almost ruins every massage she gives by starting to slap the ass. This because she likes to be spanked, and don't care about giving anything to anybody, because she's self absorbed, and only cares for herself.

Good to be rid of her for 6 months.

17 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Remember the orgy night?

Rebecca was the one who took it to a whole other level when she went down on Megan. Lola was one of the few that hold back as long as she could.

So don't diss to much on Becca (I'm not that big fan of her myself). She don't take much initiation herself, but when she goes of she does it better than Lola.

Saturday night, Lola "forced" her to give her a massage at the end, but didn't give anything back. Lola also almost ruins every massage she gives by starting to slap the ass. This because she likes to be spanked, and don't care about giving anything to anybody, because she's self absorbed, and only cares for herself.

Good to be rid of her for 6 months.

I issue a firm and unconditional apology to Becca. She really surprised me the other night and for other reasons I have a lot of respect for her now. I still do not fancy her but I cannot help that and I wish she would swap bedrooms with My Belle especially with Belle's friend coming to stay, but like I said I will not misjudge Becca again.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, DES7469 said:

I thought someone said that Lola gave hers to Belle?

Didnt the girls visit the adult store before the first orgy.  I seem to remember them buying various items just as Ilona Polya and Irma did in B1. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

If we get another girl in Barc 1 and she doesn't like it , will she move to Barc 2 and make it 5 girls ??  Where will it end ??

The way I see it.  If a girl is assigned to a specific Apartment then that's where she should be staying at.

The Two Barcelona Apartments have 3 Bedrooms each which means each Apartment should only have 3 Girls assigned to them.

If one Girl has a conflict with another then it's time to settle their differences or pack their things get on a plane and go home.

• Upvote 5

After "Calvin's Wednesday" which stretched to 45 hours I really did not expect her to be wearing shorts over her knickers as she has been for about the last 11 hours and with her top as I've already commented it is a spookily similar outfit to Jasmine's standard dress - I hope Belle gets well soon and returns to her normal self.

• Upvote 1