Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, vortios said:

If I'm not mistaken, between 4 and 5 am come home, I have a friend goalkeeper, if you tell me where are I tell you. I'm sick of being taken for a fool. Surely someone agrees with them.

vortios, is your friend going to keep an eye on them for us, and let us know what happens ????????

Well lads it look like a night staring up Jasmin's crotch - looks good to me.

My Belle and the others will return home probably around 4 if My Belle hasn't been picked up and fucked by a guy. Then she will wander around the flat tripping over everything.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
Just now, BBsq69 said:

Well lads it look like a night staring up Jasmin's crotch - looks good to me.

My Belle and the others will return home probably around 4 if My Belle hasn't been picked up and fucked by a guy. Then she will wander around the flat tripping over everything.

for some reason I don't think that will happen BB- to far gone- just saying

Worried for My Belle. Last time she went out in this state she had Polya and Stella looking out for her and still almost killed herself when she tripped on the stairs. And then there was that time she didn't remember if she slept with a guy.

• Upvote 1

It's not going, I'm now 50 km from there, I took almost an hour to arrive, my wife sleeps, if awake, angry with me, because tonight, not stayed at a friend's house ... and I say out now ?, or crazy. While also arranged, and we go, made me so. If I know this joke ... I do not even bother.