Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

wonder if she is afraid the other two? she is quite strait and afraid they will try their hand if she joins.

No I'm certain Jasmin could handle such a situation and it may not be her who has the hang up but her BF but clearly she likes dancing and she can dance sexily but deep down either her or her BF do not like her dancing with girls and that explains everything. 

• Upvote 3

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/28/2016 at 9:53 AM, DES7469 said:

I still say there's more to Jasmin. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.:biggrin:

And I got hammered for it.:biggrin:

I can't guess her reasons for not showing that side of her before. But she was singing to the music and enjoying it. So who knows?

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, meran said:

how do you know ? you work for rlc?

Yes, obviously ... I believe they contact the girls from time to time but they certainly don't micro manage them. Jasmin does not need to a lot because of the way she looks and did not need to that - she wanted to, maybe to show us she could. There are obviously deeper reasons.

2 minutes ago, Lyree said:

It would be very interesting to see if Becca started to come on to Jasmin, if she would respond.:heart:

I think Jasmin teases Becca but at the slightest hint Becca was trying for something more she'd shut her down.

BTW I think in her room Becca kissed Jasmin on the cheek - I wasn't watching carefully but I heard the noise.