Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Belle looked in to the lr, but did not say hey to Jas.. Back to bed with a Red Bull

She doesn't need energy now, unless she wants to help catch the mouse in my room - big one as well but not a rat.

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Is it possible that in fact what Jasmine does not want to do (for whatever reason, maybe BF) is dance with other girls ... and yet she has been involved in a bit of tit grabbing with Caro etc. _ I remember something sexy in the shower

I think it's very possible that the bf made her promise not to do anything like that because she is not shy about being nude at all. I thought I remembered that someone (maybe one of the translators) said something along those lines was said when the girls were talking one day.

As you said, she seemed fine with Carolina on the couch and she has done that pussy-eating gesture and other "flirty" things more than once. 

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well that's me done. i will get a good sleep. 4th night without naked dancing - I hope the drought ends tomorrow.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

no shenanigans from Belle- came home shortly after Becca, so you worried for nothing BB