Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Now to Jasmin's display. In case you missed it, on hearing of the cunnilingus gesture between Belle and Jasmin, I theorised that maybe Jasmin's problem is dancing with other girls, that in fact she or her BF associate that with lesbianism (I know that would weird with her occasional boob grabs but some people make strange distinctions). And on tonight's evidence I might have hit the nail on the head. She almost did a Belle dropping of pants a couple of times early on and then gave a great sexy dancing display to prove she could.

I also wonder whether after the shower she might do a little naked dance for us but we'll never know as Becca came back and very annoyingly stood in front of an open legged Jasmin - thanks Becca! She did her naked hall work, caught it this time but the light was bad for Cam 3.

wonder if she is afraid the other two? she is quite strait and afraid they will try their hand if she joins.

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Rebecca wouldn't have left her alone, plus we already know they were going to a club. She'll be fine. Wasted, but fine

Still I am worried for her like you would be for Rebecca, except Rebecca's a bit more sensible.