Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

discussions now

I find it intriguing to see how it will all work out now that the captain of the ship is no longer present.

OK guys I'm out of here for now - dinner is calling. An interesting day all round and I guess Lola will be home now and possibly reflecting on the last three months!

• Upvote 1

Well 2 things. I noticed Belle bought clean panties into the shower. I half expected her to do what jasmine had done earlier today and change her panties in the shower but ther would be no point as Belle shows in the shower.

However there was an animated debate and naturally I await the translation but it did start with Becca and Caro. Then straight from the shower Belle joined in and Rebecca seemed to support her point whatever it was. Pure speculation but maybe it was about bringing Jasmine and claiming Becca's room and Belle pointing out that she'd already talked this through and at the end of the week she would share wit her friend. I could be 100% wrong but definitely it was Belle v Caroline with Becca trying to take charge and largely back Belle.

Sadly no pussy for me, because she did put knickers on under the towel in Caro's room. Odd that she should do that and I am no way blaming Jasmin for putting the thought in her head ... well it was very odd for My Belle.

15 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Jasmine did not like the other girls being naked and told them. Nobody else has done that. So that's what I'm calling her ... Prude. Lima should have told to go take a flying fuck. Irma would just have laughed an ignored the crap out of her sensibilities. It is all false modesty anyway as she's used to being naked in front of other girls - it's just the risk that their nudity might draw focus from her tatas.

Polya did. She told Irma and Ilona to cover up at first. And she turned out just fine

• Upvote 2

It Seems to me the girls of # 2 Jasmin ran back to # 1. They May-have-been tired of her attitude. I know Caro Does not want to share a bed with her before last night as Jasmin hogged the whole bed. Caro Was not happy and Jasmin Spent last night on the love seat Jasmin Appears to me to be very angry and cold and really does not fit in this project, not ither does Milenia. both seem to-have a very negative and cold attitude and really bring down Those around em.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Noldus said:

looks like Caro and Belle are heading for some jogging 

Hmm so Belle dresses like Jasmin, hidden changes almost like Jasmin (I can assure you she's never done that before) then goes jogging with Caro like Jasmin ... Is this Belle needing to follow someone else like Anna, Lola and now Caro? I don't think this bodes well for My Belle. I think My Belle is easily persuaded by people and while out jogging Caro will try to talk her around suggesting maybe that Belle and her friend take her room and Rebecca goes into Belle's room.I'd be pleased with that arrangement because of the great cameras in that room but that won't count for anything is she changes under a towel wheras Lola's room offers a better shower and mor space to wander around nude in and comparable cameras.

It is just speculation and knowledge of the way people behave.

11 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Polya did. She told Irma and Ilona to cover up at first. And she turned out just fine

11 minutes ago, Benfold said:

agree

• Upvote 2