Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

mikeusa

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Did Lima not cover up then? People tell me she did. OK if Belle returns to normal in a few days I'll say sorry but it's funny that her behaviour in  the last 2 days has changed.

Her behavior was always going to change with Lola (and Stella) leaving. She followed Lola around like a puppy dog.

Not to mention that there's been a drastic drop in the amount of alcohol and drugs being consumed.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Did Lima not cover up then? People tell me she did. OK if Belle returns to normal in a few days I'll say sorry but it's funny that her behaviour in  the last 2 days has changed.

Just learn to enjoy 'Your Belle' even when she's not naked. You will appreciate her even more when she is. Look at her smiling, laughing and joking, this is part of life too and I can assure you it can be really enjoyable.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, albacore said:

To be honest even when Jasmine is not there Lima dresses the same.  The way Lima dresses is kind of weird and unpredictable.  

I did not see anyone say you are 100% wrong.  But the posts based on speculation that continue to surface and seem to be repeated just don't serve any real purpose other than to create some discontent on the forum.  We have what we have and I guess time will tell what is really going on.  Bell seemed more into the nudity around Lola if I remember - could be wrong on that though.

I guess we all better shut up and have the same views. i am sure you come from a genuine place but it is bit dull at the moment without specualtion. I was in BB forums for years and as voyeurs we speculated on absolutely everything - it's just a bit of fun.

As the Belle expert. No My Belle was naked plenty in B1, more than Polya, more than Anna, more even than Stella. A few days ago she was naked with Rebecca for 2 to 3 hours so no Lola has not influenced her. she was topless on free cam on Day 2 and naked shortly afterwards. After a shower it used to be along time before she put panties on.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, timber said:

Her behavior was always going to change with Lola (and Stella) leaving. She followed Lola around like a puppy dog.

Not to mention that there's been a drastic drop in the amount of alcohol and drugs being consumed.

This is a really big factor which seems to have been forgotten about. Yury kindly translated a conversation, on Lola's last night Belle was asking her to 'prepare' some water, but Lola refused as she said she had to get up early. It seems that Belle requires a bit of chemical incentive to get in the mood

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I guess we all better shut up and have the same views. i am sure you come from a genuine place but it is bit dull at the moment without specualtion. I was in BB forums for years and as voyeurs we speculated on absolutely everything - it's just a bit of fun.

As the Belle expert. No My Belle was naked plenty in B1, more than Polya, more than Anna, more even than Stella. A few days ago she was naked with Rebecca for 2 to 3 hours so no Lola has not influenced her. she was topless on free cam on Day 2 and naked shortly afterwards. After a shower it used to be along time before she put panties on.

You're definitely entitled to your opinion. None of us actually know for sure.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

This is a really big factor which seems to have been forgotten about. Yury kindly translated a conversation, on Lola's last night Belle was asking her to 'prepare' some water, but Lola refused as she said she had to get up early. It seems that Belle requires a bit of chemical incentive to get in the mood

Well she gave a hell of a display at the last party with wine and loud music (she really does need that to get excited) being her main things but she maybe needs that extra to take her to the next level. I'm not asking for the next level. I just hope she returns to what she used to be sober and in the middle of the afternoon. We'll see what happens wit the showering and the changing.