Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

LOOKS LIKE MAYBE CAROLINA HAS DECIDED TO LEAVE THE PROJECT, She has been in Barcelona 2 for one month, I suspect she has done her time and it's BYE BYE , I will get the band warmed up. ::)

Jasmine will probably move in and replace Caro. Which means two new girls in Barca1 soon ::)

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Whereas My Belle hasn't changed all day ... except to take some shorts off in the hidden corner but yes it is another marathon stint in the same panties.

I'm sure you wouldn't mind Belle's funk lol

• Upvote 1

If not notendría sense that Jasmine slept in the room Rebecca, if your things are in Caroline's room.
Sorry for the way things are going, going very fast.
And customers / us), very lost.Problema ?, La chica de pelo azul en la casa de Carina, Fue En Cam4. Digo ESTO Porque No es ya, Pero he aquí Hizo Muchos espectáculos en this page La Vez Que Estuvo Alli.
Incluido con un chico.

Opino, sin ningún valor Tiene , Pero espero Que Tienen también una visión Más clara, y alentados Ser una ONU dar Espectáculo here. Quien también le Pago.

8 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Carolina packed her things two days ago but she's still here. Jasmin however has already put some of her clothes in her bedroom closet. 

Caro was packing more this morning....