Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, happyone said:

BBsq alert=Belle running around topless!!

You know I'm far more interested in the area below the waist and with the pad going inside the Calvin's she might be out of action for the next week.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

maybe; who knows - Belle's washing her bits and it's Wednesday today. Better get the magic water on stand by :biggrin:

Pad in though although I reckon it's early (I'm also guessing she would know and maybe she just takes general precautions) but seriously I would expect anything in that department to happen tonight. She's put on the passion killing Calvin's so I might as well sleep until tomorrow.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Pad in though although I reckon it's early (I'm also guessing she would know and maybe she just takes general precautions) but seriously I would expect anything in that department to happen tonight. She's put on the passion killing Calvin's so I might as well sleep until tomorrow.

Nite BBsq-I won't bother you anymore today!!!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, happyone said:

looks like Becca scrolls looking for suckers on this website-then pretends for them------wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

She's on Facebook. I know what her cam site is (don't ask) but she's listed as offline at the moment

• Upvote 1

We offer you a choice of 2 pixies on the couch:

On the left, our deluxe model with all the curves a man could wish for, 

On the right the wild and extra cute model with the smoking arse and enthusiastic attitude.

What! I am just talking pixies. 

• Upvote 1