US General Domestic Politics #37 Begins 10/25/21.

can anyone spell p-a-r-a-n-o-i-d?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Former President Donald Trump accused Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and his own former Attorney General William Barr of helping to steal Pennsylvania's election in 2020 in an angry letter written to...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:

in case you haven't noticed i have posted hundreds of articles so it's obvious that i can find anything if i want to find it. you on the other hand nave never ever ever posted even 1 single thing. if something is important to you post it. otherwise go back to the asspartment & continue your nap.

And almost all the articles you have posted are from far left propaganda blogs primarily because you have no original thoughts of your own. You post what you want and I'll post what I want. That's how a real democracy works. But being a Russian agent I guess that concept is totally foreign to your mind, comrade Golfer. 

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

And almost all the articles you have posted are from far left propaganda blogs primarily because you have no original thoughts of your own. You post what you want and I'll post what I want. That's how a real democracy works. But being a Russian agent I guess that concept is totally foreign to your mind, comrade Golfer. 

you are wrong again as always. i post things to inform & educate. you post nothing ever. and your "original" thoughts all come straight from your traitor hero's ass. your brain deserted you a long time ago.

• Upvote 1

When you vote for someone like her--you get what you voted for---left wing police bashing and increased crime

lhan Omar Blames Police Department for High Crime Rates
mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.daybreakinsid

From the story: U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar told constituents Saturday at a town hall meeting that Minneapolis’ rise in gun violence and carjackings can be blamed on police who “have chosen to not fulfill their oath of office and provide the public safety they owe to the citizens.” She was responding to a resident who said she had been on the verge of moving because of the increase in crime and scores of officers who have quit or claimed post-traumatic stress since George Floyd’s killing last year at the hands of police. “When you have a system that refuses to work for the people it’s supposed to serve, you have to go back to the drawing board,” she said. “At some point, you’ve got to walk away” (Star Tribune). From RedState: This sure feels like Omar set the house on fire and is now blaming the firefighters for not being able to contain the blaze. Police, whatever flaws they may suffer from in certain instances, are not the issue when they are faced with an unworkable situation. You cannot ask human beings to risk their lives for people who do not offer them basic support, and that includes the city council actively trying to destroy the department. Officers have families to go home to at the end of the day just like anyone else. They are not robots no matter how much Omar would like to treat them as such. Now, she gets to cite the high crime rates she helped cause while blaming the police department she wants to defund. It’s all incredibly convenient and further’s her goal of “reimagining” the police. Of course, that won’t actually help the crime rates. In fact, it’ll almost certainly make them worse. In fact, Omar and Minnesota AG Keith Ellison want to remove the police staffing requirements altogether. Apparently, social workers will take care of everything in the delusional utopia they envision (RedState).
  • Like 1

Loudoun County Requires Parents to Sign NDA-Like Form in Order to View CRT-Style Curriculum

From the story: Parents of Loudoun County public school students have been asked to sign a type of nondisclosure agreement to view a curriculum connected to a group known to push critical race theory. The NDA is required to be signed by parents who want to review the “Second Step” curriculum. Parents are required to acknowledge that the presentation of the material is “not a public event” and that “copying, broadcast or recording of any kind is prohibited” (The Washington Examiner). From Townhall: LCPS spent about $7,700 to become a licensed member of the Second Step Programs, a branch of Committee for Children, a progressive nonprofit. Second Step’s curriculum includes addressing “anti-racism,” a term coined by author and activist Ibram X. Kendi, who wrote the book, “How to Be an Antiracist.” It also provides a “common language” to “create lasting systematic change” (Townhall). From The Daily Caller: A Utah music teacher, who resigned his position with Draper Park Middle School after being required to teach Second Step’s SEL programming, gives the public a brief insight into the curriculum. Teacher Sam Crowly said in his resignation that he could not “in good conscience” present material that “teaches students that their parents are ‘roadblocks’ to their goals; material which contains propaganda, and encourages students to become activists” (The Daily Caller).
  • Like 1

I quit 8 years ago after 47 years of heavy smoking, but not because the price of cigarettes kept going up.  We all know smoking is bad, but trying to tax tobacco out of existence is not the answer and like this article says---raising prices on tobacco products hurts lower income people the most.

WWW.NATIONALREVIEW.COM

President Biden is about to break his oft-repeated promise to never raise taxes on anyone making less than $400,000 per year.

• Like 1

Florida is Tied with Hawaii Among U.S. States with Lowest COVID Cases Per Capita

Press Release from Governor DeSantis: As a result of Governor Ron DeSantis’ leadership and our data-driven approach free of mandates, the State of Florida has one of the lowest COVID-19 daily average case rates in the last 7 days per 100,000 residents in the United States (flgov). From Breitbart: Notoriously blue states, even those which still have mask mandates in place, are reporting a higher volume of cases per capita. Illinois, for example, which still has a statewide mask mandate in place per Democrat Gov. J.B. Pritzker, is reporting 17 cases per 100,000. Washington, DC, which also has a mask mandate in place, is reporting 12 cases per capita. Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s (D) Michigan is reporting 38 cases per 100,000, Gov. Tom Wolf’s (D) Pennsylvania is reporting 30 per capita, and Gov. Kathy Hochul’s (D) New York is reporting 19 per capita — three states which implemented severe restrictions throughout the pandemic last year and revived some of those mandates this year as well (Breitbart). From Zaid Jilani: When Florida has a lot of COVID cases, it’s all over the news, and there’s a link that’s drawn between DeSantis’s policy and COVID caseloads. When Florida drops to the lowest in the country, there’s dead silence (Twitter).
  • Like 1