US General Domestic Politics #37 Begins 10/25/21.

6 hours ago, EyesOnly said:

FYI, the legislation being passed by republican states pertains to “Voter ID”, and absentee ballot signatures, not voting rights. The Supreme Court would never let a law stand that impedes voter rights. The voting rights angle is the democrats saying “repeat after me”. I am independent of any party affiliation.

I don't care what your party affiliation is, you're full of shit.  Read the voting laws in Texas.  They are designed to make it harder to vote, especially if you're not white.

• Like 1

The incompetency of the Democrats in California never ends

WWW.MSN.COM

California paid out at least $20 billion in fraudulent unemployment benefits -- less than originally feared, but an amount that still represents more than 11% of all benefits that have been paid since the...

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, O_U812 said:

You overestimate the hard RW SCOTUS doing the right thing.

I personally believe SCOTUS will do what’s best for the country, regardless to political affiliation. Otherwise ROE -V- Wade would already be overturned.

5 hours ago, happyone said:
WWW.MSN.COM

Biden’s not incompetent, he is dangerously deliberative. His policies and the results they produce, which are Biden’s desired outputs, are a fatal menace to freedom.

sorry but this article is a total crock of shit. andy biggs is 1 of donny's worst enablers. it won't surprise me when he is further implicated in the insurrection.

• Upvote 1