US General Domestic Politics #37 Begins 10/25/21.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yeah, in your utopian Marxist fantasy world BLM members burning and looting businesses is following the law.

no but the cops getting vaccinated & actually upholding their oath to protect the people is following the law.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sorry, you are too dumb to find the stories. Maybe you need to read something besides your propaganda blogs.

in case you haven't noticed i have posted hundreds of articles so it's obvious that i can find anything if i want to find it. you on the other hand nave never ever ever posted even 1 single thing. if something is important to you post it. otherwise go back to the asspartment & continue your nap.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think Democrats should try to sell this theory to voters in the 2022 and 2024 elections. Sure way to insure a red wave.:biggrin:

hey dopey. it's a fact not a theory. and if qtrumplicans get in office (i won't say elected because they realize that won't happen without their cheating) the crisis will happen very soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

But what I said about BLM being opposed to vaccine mandates in NYC is a fact. So why aren't you condemning them, little snowflake hypocrite?

post the evidence. you'll probably find it right next to the election fraud evidence in fantasyland.                                                                                                                                                                     giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47l7jhs9dszulfsabzv0giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47q2rn0pmpu5t4vsp0i7

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1