Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today is like ever day, just a bit more. ... More teasing, more cam chat, more separation and more depression. .... I'm curious how many weeks RLC is going on with this disaster of an cast. 

Anyway, In addition to the already know, I noticed that I do not understand what kind of cam shows rebacca is doing. Because I do not like the constant begging for more and more money, i am not a visitor of these pages. Now, I am wonder, because I never saw rebacca getting serious in any of her shows, although she spend so much time everyday doing this them. Is there some kind of a CAM4/chaturbate teasing only version were the people are willing to pay money for nothing else as an superficial strip? I mean, she do not talk, do not strip for real and not even have some real action going on. ... What kind of cam show is that? 

12 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Today is like ever day, just a bit more. ... More teasing, more cam chat, more separation and more depression. .... I'm curious how many weeks RLC is going on with this disaster of an cast. 

Anyway, In addition to the already know, I noticed that I do not understand what kind of cam shows rebacca is doing. Because I do not like the constant begging for more and more money, i am not a visitor of these pages. Now, I am wonder, because I never saw rebacca getting serious in any of her shows, although she spend so much time everyday doing this them. Is there some kind of a CAM4/chaturbate teasing only version were the people are willing to pay money for nothing else as an superficial strip? I mean, she do not talk, do not strip for real and not even have some real action going on. ... What kind of cam show is that? 

I'd call it a csm show for suckers.

6 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I'd call it a csm show for suckers.

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

She is not online on her new cam site, nor on her old cam site. So unless she's found another new one she's doing something else

It need to be something like a cam show. ... She is doing her uninvolved dancing moves all the time. 

But how can she make money like that. Sure, she is good looking, but there are so many girls even better looking and with worlds of more openness than she seems to offer. I do not get this. Are there are people paying for this kind of show normaly or are she only can do this due to her job on RLC (and the fans that are willing to pay for some chat time)?

• Upvote 1