Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Prudy have a massage early on in her stay with Caro? When she was the receiver she was topless but when giving it she put her top back on - that should have been a clue.

That day My Belle stayed out of it and I think she is always the last one to get. In B1 when the ghosts (window) game she was being massaged and we missed all kinds of opportunities to see her spread pussy on the bed and since then it has been an extremely rare sight. 

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Didn't Prudy have a massage early on in her stay with Caro? When she was the receiver she was topless but when giving it she put her top back on - that should have been a clue.

I keep getting the feeling they both keep trying to talk her into it but she is having none of it, but that's a wild guess

Just now, euromike69 said:

Irma would win,,only because she would probably do it while being naked.:biggrin:

No one beats the Irma massage, the way she does them is so sexual. Oh to be the receiver of an Irma Massage, now that would be heaven :biggrin:

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

I keep getting the feeling they both keep trying to talk her into it but she is having none of it, but that's a wild guess

Yeah Rebecca tried to get Jasmin to go go the club with them. I don't know whether at that point, Jasmine just said I'll stay home and dance because that's what she did. Of course Becca had to sneak back because without Jasmin the club had no attraction for her. My Belle was very drunk.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Irma would win,,only because she would probably do it while being naked.:biggrin:

works for me mikey:biggrin::biggrin:

6 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Jasmin is like a wall how you can talk to a wall LMAO 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

No one beats the Irma massage, the way she does them is so sexual. Oh to be the receiver of an Irma Massage, now that would be heaven :biggrin:

I've received a few good ones :biggrin: and Irma would be the perfect massage girl.

• Upvote 3