Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jasmin was complaining about music and slamming door and she is not even sleeping.

Just in the bed with her lazy ass and on ipad.  She just want everyone to become a zombie like her. 

I feel sorry for her boy friend. 
Poor guy has to deal with this shit. 

Anyway I am off to bed. 

Good night 

8 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I thought it was microbating but was way too quick, just a little rub i think

There was more drastic movement when she turned over but yes probably one of those micro bates which eases the itch but doesn't lead to orgasm.

There was definite rubbing going on.

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Bit unusual that it's Jas is the one still awake ...

good night all

My Belle is still awake and on past history will probably get up in the night. Wish I could rely on her to stay put but that door is still open.

My Belle just got dressed to dance again but Jasmine was in the LR. Direct Irrefutable evidence that Jasmine is a fun killer. I was 100% right all along. Jasmin is just watching TV when we could have been watching My Belle dance. Not only that she is no longer naked so I am doubly robbed. Jasmin's still there - she hasn't even had the grace to go to bed.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Well Rebecca is partly to blame for Jasmin still being there. She was thinking about leaving and Rebecca talked her into staying.:dodgy: And now she's the one who's up.:huh:

Becca fancies Jasmine and Becca's main thing is the camming so she does not have the same effect on her little money spinner that she does on My Belle's alcohol fueled naked sexy dancing. This is just a crying shame. I even missed her getting up again but now with the dress on it won't be as much fun. I saw her getting that dress out earlier so I think it was always her intention to dance alone and now Jasmin's ruined it.
How long does she expect My Belle to wait?