Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

BREAKING NEWS

Jasmin is talking. Its Monday around 21:30 and Jasmin is talking with Bella. Maybe for over one minute. Both still have there smartphone in hands, so it can end any second. Further news and details will follow soon. 

BREAKING NEWS

• Upvote 4

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

BREAKING NEWS

Jasmin is talking. Its Monday around 21:30 and Jasmin is talking with Bella. Maybe for over one minute. Both still have there smartphone in hands, so it can end any second. Further news and details will follow soon. 

BREAKING NEWS

They have been talking for quite some time, they are both so different to one another but really seem to get along very well most of the time.

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS

that's the best News I ever heard LOL better then the presidential LMAO this news is more Exiting then the girls Thanks MrBox you make me laugh  :biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, MrBox said:

BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS

Now if we only knew what these 2 beauties are talking about

5 minutes ago, Nick said:

yes good bye party for Jasmin :biggrin:

I really don't want Jasmin to leave-she is just too damn good lookin to not want to watch.  I only wish that she would loosen up -and share some more intimate moments with us.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

I really don't want Jasmin to leave-she is just too damn good lookin to not want to watch.  I only wish that she would loosen up -and share some more intimate moments with us.

well don't we all lol but so fare no use :huh: