Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

Just now, vortios said:

I do not see much inclination to Belle to participate, an amazing change also in her, when with Lola and Anna, Belle always hovered around her, as if it were a playful shadow of them

That's because the sole purpose of this is to get Jasmin brownie points. First Belle got changed to dance and Becca had already started. Then she changed to exercise got distracted in the kitchen while Jasmin agreed to put on what she calls a show. In 4 days 2 weeks ago after Lola had left we had 4 hours of sexy alcohol fueled dancing over 4 days. Now 1 serious drinking session in 12 days.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, happyone said:

however it probably still feels good to Jasmin and could trigger a response later?

doubt it happyone- but one can always hope

Hace 7 minutos, BBsq69 dijo:

Esto Es casi dolorosamente poco erótico.

Yo diría que nada ... música ni atmósfera ... Anna era un maestro. Yo quiero un masaje de Anna, pero con el cuerpo-cuerpo incluido. Mira que sabía cómo dar a ellos!

there are 23 minutes vortios said:

Rebekah massage session Jazmin ... Rebekah received from Anna, do you remember how to give a massage? Or it will be like yesterday, they were more waiting for the TV.

I do not remember that Anna massaged Rebecca was when exactly

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Why do I find that sucking noise from the cup on Jasmin's arse such a turn on?

because it reminds you of Irma sucking on your dick:biggrin::biggrin:

I do not remember Irma's massages, so it would be unfair of me to choose Anna, but I can tell you, that my wife liked me and Anna gave massages to the girls, and the body-body with Lola, I personally remember it with a smile on my face, and not only for the images, but for other more personal things.