Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

Looks like she is not going anywere 

The visa's 30 days not a month so if October 10th is the 1st day, the 30th day is November 8 - that would be inclusive 30 days, If it's 30 days from the first day then it's November 9 but no way is it November 10.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

When you log in and think you missed something amazing but then you realize it's just BB being BB ?

Bollocks mate - it could not have been better. Belle's best nudity EVER without a doubt. And if you want more I can guarantee you've not seen that since Lola left so what pray is good for you? Say what is, don't just says not that, and I will tell you if it has happened. 

I realise a lot of you are jesting with me (or trolling in 1 case) and there are girls on this site who show a lot all the time - well I can't help that, all I can do is see what My Belle :heart: can show and TBH other than nudity like Vika the times when she does are not that common.

Cam I remind you if the enormous fucking orgasms people had over Kristy putting her feet on Kami's tits on the bath or when their friend had a bath - just check what was said on the board then. I guarantee My Belle showed a lot more today!

It is probably National Wind BB up day and now My Belle is going to meet up with the luckiest SOB in the world.

• Upvote 1

Belle is so wonderfully cute in every way. We thought now that she would get the master bedroom, that she would lie far away from the camera in the bed as both Lolo and Rebecca have done before. But not our frisky sensually beautiful Belle did not, but she wants to be with those she knows like and love her for all the good she offers us. to be close to us the cameras instead. Yes now today in broad daylight, she stands and give everything of all her beautiful in both singing and dancing as close to us again. She is just the best and delightfully unique as Leora. As a difference to her girlfriends anytime while time far away from us at the kitchen table behind a computer screen. Love peace and happiness. ✨?????

10 minutes ago, Hilleman said:

Belle is so wonderfully cute in every way. We thought now that she would get the master bedroom, that she would lie far off in the bed as both Lolo and Rebecca have done. But not our frisky sensually beautiful Belle did not, but she wants to be with those she knows like and love her for all the good she offers us. to be close to us. Yes now today in broad daylight, she stands and give everything of all her beautiful in both singing and dancing as close to us again. She is just the best and delightfully unique as Leora. As a difference to her girlfriends anytime while time far away from us at the table behind a computer screen. Love peace and happiness. ✨?????

What he said!

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Going to break BBsq heart-bringing a boy back to apt-----------------just joking

I would not put it past her but i doubt she will. I hope she has a good time. Last time she went off dressed up it all went drastically wrong for her. 

17 minutes ago, happyone said:

Going to break BBsq heart-bringing a boy back to apt-----------------just joking

Yes I would be REALLY disappointed if she had sex in front of me - how would I cope? With my hand on my dick I imagine LOL

• Upvote 1