Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

1 minute ago, vortios said:

You mean she's upset or angry about something?

No. I mean on fire as performing for us with enormous passion. Her display post shower and indeed during the shower was fantastic and was getting even hotter when Jasmin interrupted.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

I did not have time to count, when I entered she was almost picking up, I think she had 7 or 8 packages and in each one could have as 6 tickets of 50 €, is it possible?
Surely you have told them perfectly, because it must have been very clear since the 7th.

I counted them but I think 2950 Euros

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

No. I mean on fire as performing for us with enormous passion. Her display post shower and indeed during the shower was fantastic and was getting even hotter when Jasmin interrupted.

interrupted is Jasmines middle name LOL 

20 minutes ago, vortios said:

Are we attending the end of Belle in the house?

She would not bother moving rooms just for a few days. I doubt that its her final payment. That is yet to come.

Remember she picked up an envelope at the end of her last month too when she was in B1 still.

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

She would not bother moving rooms just for a few days. I doubt that its her final payment. That is yet to come.

The thing is My Belle has really found her element in this room. While Becca used it as a camming base before moving to the LR. My Belle uses it has her own personal entertainment space - I might suggest better than almost any other Barca girl would have used it. It is a bit of a shame My Belle wasn't given the room when Lola left but I guess Rebecca was already in residence.
I always wonder about height. It seems to be My Belle is a little taller than Jasmin and maybe the same height as Rebecca who seems taller except when they were alongside each other. I'm guessing they are all 5'3 to 5'5.

Actually just thinking back to a translation i remember before the UM when he girls were undecided about staying. Belle said she could not leave until after the 12th anyway as she owed something. Maybe it was that she was owed something and the money is what was owed! It all adds up to me. 

My opinion is that when she moved rooms the decision was she was going to stay to the end of her Visa. Hope im not wrong on this!

• Upvote 1

you who want so much good in Belle, do not you feel a little shits in the will that she did not sleep the night for you to see some pussy, they are people and not play at our disposal

26 minutes ago, Sergio said:

you who want so much good in Belle, do not you feel a little shits in the will that she did not sleep the night for you to see some pussy, they are people and not play at our disposal

What are you on about?
Nobody wants My Belle :heart: to stay up. She chose to do that and although she was  naked hardly showed any pussy. I certainly wanted her to go to bed but I was reporting on the night taking over from Noldus so I'm bound to make comments. I wish she had shown more pussy but it is entirely her choice and she spent the time texting her friends or on social media not taking requests.

You will notice Jasmin also stayed up until 4. I don't remember seeing any clamour for that.