Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I think I know why jasmin wanted to move in to Barc 2,carolina told her that's the apt that gets all the views thus more bonus money I cant think of any other reason she saw first hand what this place was all about and wanted to move in anyway

Don't mention bonus money, Thestarider will have your ass.

Apropos of nothing, my favourite food really is chicken fried rice with pineapple and a ton of dark soy sauce.I just love all Chinese food ... and I do have a big thing for Asian chicks just not visited Thailand. Those Toronto Asians in the whit hot points - I was horny my entire visit as they were everywhere.

Guest beaver67
Just now, BBsq69 said:

Apropos of nothing, my favourite food really is chicken fried rice with pineapple and a ton of dark soy sauce.I just love all chines food ... and I do have a big thing for Asian chicks just not visited Thailand.

and I know why BB- SNAKES:biggrin::biggrin:

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

one translation even had becca talking to jasmin about it,why would anyone do anything on cam if they got paid the same no matter what,its in RLCs intrest to give these people incentive to bring in new customers

That translation was saying that Jasmin could earn more if she stayed for another month, not about bonuses. It makes sense that they get paid more the longer they are there

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Que la traducción estaba diciendo que Jasmin podría ganar más si se quedaba dentro de un mes, no se trata de bonos. Tiene sentido que se les paga más cuanto más tiempo están allí

It also would make sense that if the girls become boring, it could expel the., Do not you think?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

the one i heard she said you can really make more if you do somethin sexual that's what i read anyway

If you read that it was not on this forum! Belle and Becca did have a conversation where Belle said they didn't need 'modest' girls in the apartment, but nothing to do with money

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

It also would make sense that if the girls become boring, it could expel the., Do not you think?

Not unless it is in their contract that this is an option. An employer (RLC) cannot just cancel a contract unless there has been a breach of contract, otherwise they would have to pay out the full value of the contract