Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

well the last of the old squad is belle so when belles leaves rlc would probably move either lima or lara over there then we will see what the next  complain about.cause there goes the dancing.becca would probably have to dance alone cause lara will dance a lil.bit and go to her room.and lima doesnt hardly dance.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, canito said:

well the last of the old squad is belle so when belles leaves rlc would probably move either lima or lara over there then we will see what the next  complain about.cause there goes the dancing.becca would probably have to dance alone cause lara will dance a lil.bit and go to her room.and lima doesnt hardly dance.

Don't get me wrong I do not see much improvement with the B1 girls and I am in no way hoping for anything more than naked dancing (Belle made it clear to Lola and Rebecca that her participation in lesbian acts is dependent on Happy Juice) and it may partly be down to the weakness in character of 2 others but it has changed not just since Lola left but has become steadily worse over the last 2 weeks.

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, happyone said:

B&J back from shopping--gonna be 80 in so california today

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle :heart: and the other pixie have returned from the shops and while My Belle has already flashed her pussy at the camera, Jasmin has put on shorts. 

70 in northern AZ today

I've got really bad news for most people (not everyone) and that is Miss Prudy Dullsville's 30th day is November 8th. That's tomorrow - the latest she could leave is the 9th if they start counting from a 0th day instead of 1st. No talk of leaving and indeed she's telling My Belle where to put things in the kitchen. Nightmare. Belle did just take a bottle out of the BaR and put it in Jasmin's room but I'm clutching at very thin straws.

• Upvote 1

Just now, happyone said:

I see that Becca is doing her wiggle dance on cam fully clothed

I will never understand this. ... It is very strange. ... Why are there people paying for this? It is softcore even without real nude. ... Strange.