Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

1 hour ago, happyone said:

something that has to do with ice-frozen-or cold

Taking every opportunity to trash talk her, aren't you? Like a real man, eh? Here's a tip for you, it's only you and your friends in the circle who wants to hear it so start a private blog on this site and you can jerk each other off as much as you like.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Taking every opportunity to trash talk her, aren't you? Like a real man, eh? Here's a tip for you, it's only you and your friends in the circle who wants to hear it so start a private blog on this site and you can jerk each other off as much as you like.

how do you know that i was not talking about disney's frozen game?-you have to break the ice-and cold spell=  but you just want to be a jerk and interpret wrong and attack people

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Spoon said:

What game is it Jasmin is playing all the time?

Jasmin Rebecca is doing a cam page. It is always the same:

• Waiting for an half eternity,
  • Stand up and dance for a short time without any motivation. (this may be the game you saw)
  • Start again from the beginning.

She can do this for hours. It is the most boring activity, I ever saw on RLC, besides maybe the endless smartphone advertising. Unfortunately, the smartphone seems to be her main choice when she is not sitting in front of her laptop. ... :dodgy: ... Hopelessly boring. Social interaction is at a very low point, the girls do not have any fun any more and the sexual activity is equivalent to a monastery.

• Upvote 1

Just now, MrBox said:

Jasmin is doing a cam page. It is always the same:

• Waiting for an half eternity,
  • Stand up and dance for a short time without any motivation. (this may be the game you saw)
  • Start again from the beginning.

She can do this for hours. It is the most boring activity, I ever saw on RLC, besides maybe the endless smartphone advertising. Unfortunately, the smartphone seems to be her main choice when it is not sitting in front of her laptop. ... :dodgy: ... Hopelessly boring. Social interaction is at a very low point, the girls do not have any fun any more and the sexual activity is equivalent to a monastery.

Thanks but that would be Rebecca, not Jasmin.

1 minute ago, Spoon said:

Thanks but that would be Rebecca, not Jasmin.

Sorry. I mixed up the names.

I saw a game on Jasmin tablet one time. ... It seems she is playing some kind of a farm game (maybe the one of facebock)? ... I do not know. 

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

I saw Jasmin using a tablet one time. ... It seems she is playing some kind of a farm game (maybe the one of facebock)? ... I do not know. 

she plays different ones-really hard to tell-just guesses

Just now, MrBox said:

I saw Jasmin using a tablet one time. ... It seems she is playing some kind of a farm game (maybe the one of facebock)? ... I do not know. 

No worries. She has been playing that game (or something similar to it). I don't do facebook so I would know what the farm game looks like. :)

Just now, happyone said:

she plays different ones-really hard to tell-just guesses

Just now, Spoon said:

No worries. She has been playing that game (or something similar to it). I don't do facebook so I would know what the farm game looks like. :)

Anyway, all this fits under smartphone advertising or bored activity. ... I see no  reason to fly girls to barcelona so that they play smartphone games 24/7. This is the most boring cast since a very long time (or maybe even ever). 

• Upvote 3