Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

I think My Belle is too busy texting and besides which she has to keep her panties on until Jasmin leaves. Becca stopped dancing as well - what is up with these 3 apart from the obvious. 24 more days of dullness unless somehow they get sparked into life.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a lot of people are really upset with Jasmin. But, I have to say that I am not one of them. I think she is extremely pretty and has a body that I would love to pet and kiss every inch of. :-) I would love to see her do more with the other girls, but that doesn't have to happen for me to like her. She is gorgeous in my eyes and I get to see her nude in her room and in the bath.

I don't think she is the reason there is not more dancing and fooling around. I think it's that neither Belle nor Rebecca is mature enough to "run the show". They need a leader like Lola. 

As I write this, I notice that Jasmin is dancing and the other girls are following suit. Oh, if only Jasmin would take the leader role, I think we could have a great apartment here. :-)

• Upvote 3

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

This is just another attempt to get Jasmin involved more. Will it work this time. Hats off to Becca and Belle for keeping trying. You would think they would be bored of trying!

Three girls in B2 are not as fun to watch as Kitty. :) This girl like to dance. ... Kitty is open with her sexuality. ... It is teasing vs real. ... Boring vs fun. ... It is simply very obvious.

• Upvote 1