Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, meran said:

Jasmin está enfadada consigo misma. :) 

Lo siento por su novio debe ser difícil vivir con un saco de arena. movimientos de la cama al sofá todo el día toda la noche.

If she is angry consigomisma, you have easy solution, clarification, which is up one morning, goes to Montserrat, and there, far from everything you want gacer meditates. But it is not fair, nor for other companions, or for us, their customers, she with her attitude, do not allow us to enjoy good shows, like everyone here hope

Just now, Sergio said:

but anyone really think that if there were no Jasmin, something would change, the girls do the minimum required and Jasmin does not affect in anything

i have been saying this since rebecca came back, nothing will change until becca and jas are both gone belle even told becca when becca sais she had a friend she wanted to bring in that becca needed to tell her the truth about the place that b-2 did not need anymore bashful girls

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

pero alguien piensa que si no hubiera Jasmin, algo iba a cambiar, las chicas no requieren el mínimo y Jasmin no afecta en nada

I think if Jasmin, his attitude, creates bad atmosphere inside the house. She goes free, or attempt to participate in the festivities, for me, she, now and in these conditions, does not meet the requirements to be in RLC ..