Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

Although I enjoyed Jasmin's dancing, it might have been a nice gesture if she had gone with Becca and My Belle to the club and met up with the B1 girls. Then if the problem with dancing with girls was just her BF's problem it would be off camera and she could say she just sat in a booth or on the sidelines. If it is her own problem then yes I can see why she didn't go. If her BF's that suspicious I think their relationship has a problem.
Like I said had Jasmin gone I think Becca would would have stayed with the other girls.

Was that blue wristband a Barcelona pass or just for the one night club?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that for the last few rounds of replacements the girls have all come from the same circle of friends and or acquaintances , thus they seem to share and are passing along the same attitudes towards what does or does not happen in the apartment. Until women are brought in from outside this circle and are allowed to explore and invent this experience for themselves then nothing will change. As long as the current circle of influence remains you will see nothing but more of the same. Lima is a good example of what happens when women from outside this circle are brought in, albeit she  has been a little weird at times but at least she is active.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Although I enjoyed Jasmin's dancing, it might have been a nice gesture if she had gone with Becca and My Belle to the club and met up with the B1 girls. Then if the problem with dancing with girls was just her BF's problem it would be off camera and she could say she just sat in a booth or on the sidelines. If it is her own problem then yes I can see why she didn't go. If her BF's that suspicious I think their relationship has a problem.
Like I said had Jasmin gone I think Becca would would have stayed with the other girls.

Was that blue wristband a Barcelona pass or just for the one night club?

yes laral and melissa came home with one as well

4 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

It seems that for the last few rounds of replacements the girls have all come from the same circle of friends and or acquaintances , thus they seem to share and are passing along the same attitudes towards what does or does not happen in the apartment. Until women are brought in from outside this circle and are allowed to explore and invent this experience for themselves then nothing will change. As long as the current circle of influence remains you will see nothing but more of the same. Lima is a good example of what happens when women from outside this circle are brought in, albeit she  has been a little weird at times but at least she is active.

as I said several times, most of the girls come from the same modeling agencies

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

It did seem to work before during the Irma, Ilona period but yes I think with Caro bringing in Jasmin, who stills looks sensational, and My Belle bringing in Lara, whose confidence seems to be dropping every day, I am not sure the policy is working now, but maybe it will again. I think Aida was Nora's choice and the other girls might have been Ilona's. Whose choice Adele was I don't know but one thing is for sure she didn't like Nora.

5 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

creo jazmines bf es un gran problema de jazmín ha demostrado que tiene en aquí para ser divertido y participar, pero algo se mantiene la espalda podría ser una combinación de cosas

For real? Or is the same case of Rebeca ... which also went because of your partner ...

I think the reason irma and ilona are so much more popular is that they were always happy and upbeat i do not recall them ever being mean or bitchy to anyone. They were not overtly active sexually some massages a couple of bates and the odd titty grab. What sets them apart at least in my mind was the fact that they were almost always nude even when they doing phone or computer stuff 

• Upvote 3