Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just read the translation and confirmed what we already knew, i think its funny jasmine that jasmine doesnt get paid as much as the others. I guess she finally figured out she actually has to do something to make real money there.

So Rebecca is gone ..... when does jasmine leave? If I'm reading this this correctly she could be leaving tomorrow or on the 11th ??? 

Either way I'm glad she is leaving, she was pleasing to the eye but she was a complete buzz kill

3 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

just read the translation and confirmed what we already knew, i think its funny jasmine that jasmine doesnt get paid as much as the others. I guess she finally figured out she actually has to do something to make real money there.

So Rebecca is gone ..... when does jasmine leave? If I'm reading this this correctly she could be leaving tomorrow or on the 11th ??? 

Either way I'm glad she is leaving, she was pleasing to the eye but she was a complete buzz kill

Belle's 90 days will be on December 3rd.  Jasmin arrived October 10th so she won't be going anywhere soon unless she only signed for 1 Month.

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, Juli' said:

Now it is clear for what this whole circus in Barcelona. Always surprised when everyone was talking about what the bonuses. Fortunately couples no bonuses. (Of course there is payment, but it does not depend on anything. It is always the same) Otherwise RLC to become a race for them. As in Barcelona. That is the difference between all of the apartments in Barcelona. I'm not usually interested in the forum (other than my section), but what I saw ... mda. I think one thing that a couple or a good girl as a K / K live a real life. (Of course, some sex and self-gratification) and get pleasure from it. For me it's just a thrill. But another part, of the body lick unfamiliar girls and arrange orgies and drugs, for the sake of bonuses. Hmm ...Yeah ... now I find it funny:biggrin:

Well some of us have mentioned bonuses in the past but we've largely been ridiculed for it. Barcelona is simply a different product which just happens to be part of the same subscription but other than that unrelated. The girls though may not be as unfamiliar as you imagine. They mostly know each other and some have already shared apartments.

• Upvote 2

well good night you guy's and I see same of us are still piss off with the vote  with the protest here and there what the fuck America  I love this country but same times it piss me off when they do a protest with out giving a guy or women chance WTF

• Upvote 6

32 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

well good night you guy's and I see same of us are still piss off with the vote  with the protest here and there what the fuck America  I love this country but same times it piss me off when they do a protest with out giving a guy or women chance WTF

They'll get over it.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Juli' said:

I understand and I do not blame anyone. But the difference is that it is one thing to be myself (yes I am personally excited cameras, for me it's a thrill .. but only in certain moments, not 24/7), and the other for the sake of bonuses to organize this circus you obviously unpleasant. Low flight in birds. and they do not all know each other initially ..I think I'd rather give them a bonus for being so that they at least sometimes engaged in self-development and what kind of hobby. Otherwise, the brain simply atrophy. And not just lick each other part of the body and dance naked. I do not be surprised by the way, if after my words, they will ostentatiously read books or do something. Lol. We are all participants in the project, but there is a difference between people who love it and people who do it solely for the money and the rest abroad. I also love dancing, but I am ashamed to do it for the sake of the show. I can not. When I dance, it is because I want to have fun. But another thing dancing naked on camera. I can also engage in self-gratification, but because I want it and I was turned on by the thought of the camera (but only at the moment) I can also enjoy the attention, but do not do what I would not want to do. And for me it is not clear why this is the behavior of these girls. When talking about the bonus for me personally it was funny, because yes, there is salary, bonuses-not for couples. Otherwise it would have lost the real life, I think. but now it has become very clear for what and why they are doing it all. 

Well there may be some who enjoy it as well as getting paid, but getting paid inevitably leads to a mercenary attitude so I know what you are saying.

But girls who just play games on their tablets all day are similarly subject to the brains atrophying as you put it. They should do more like paint or play music but the incentives if we have interpreted that conversation correctly occupy their mindset. 

But not all women are so keen on self-improvement unless it helps their careers. Very few have the wide range of interests of Leora. 

IMO Barcelona has never been real life not even back in the days of Kamila and Kristy.

• Upvote 2