Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither have showered since they went out, Belle with her wrap and Jasmine with her ultra tight clothes and why would Jasmin need to go bed so ridiculous early (5 hours earlier than yesterday) just because Belle is supposedly tired.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I disagree. I think Jasmin is sexy but seems to lack imagination - she is obviously not alone in this respect - but look at Irma always keeping people entertained whether naked or not. Taking each girl under her wing and molding then into other people we might be interested in watching. I don't know what Jasmin could do but whatever it is, it is not playing a game and watching a box set 24/7. Maybe an elaborate exercise routine with less clothes, playing a game with Jasmine we saw some of that yesterday but she has to do more. We learnt My Belle gets paid more but then she has delivered big time on several occasions - she even has funny stories and an expressive face and body.

BTW when My Belle :heart: turned over just then it was as though she looked straight at us.

After reading Kitek's post and her comment about people posting comments about them and translating them and calling it madness it would appear that she is not into more than existing there. And maybe she thinks the people on the other end of the lens looking at her are pitiful and not worth bothering with.

She did imply that they could get bonus money by doing something (that probably would be entertaining to us and keep us watching). However she shows no desire to do that.  She does not seem very ambitious.  Even at home she said she does nothing.  Compared to many who have come through Barcelona (Ilona,Irma, and many others) she seems to be just biding her time and getting the minimum pay. Belle seems to be making the most of her pay opportunity - like many others.