Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

The strangest thing I saw was Jasmin who boils the water and puts it in her bottle presumably for hygiene reasons, then goes to the shower and sprays directly into her mouth which she did on several occasions.

but they all have odd mannerisms and habits , like kristy squirting water up her nose all the time

Just now, vortios said:

Water in Barcelona, is a rare treat for anyone who is not from here, I what many outsiders and even family members say. It is a very hard water. What apples, no idea, unless you want to make homemade jam.

elisa was taking bath with apples in the water and then decided to eat one

1 minute ago, vortios said:

Water in Barcelona, is a rare treat for anyone who is not from here, I what many outsiders and even family members say. It is a very hard water. What apples, no idea, unless you want to make homemade jam.

i know the water in germany was terrible it was recycled and so heavily treated it woul dry your skin out so bad it would crack ..... we were told the only water that was potable was water from the kitchen tap and that tasted like it came straight from the ass of a dead rhino , needless to say the water that touched my lips came from evian

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

i know the water in germany was terrible it was recycled and so heavily treated it woul dry your skin out so bad it would crack ..... we were told the only water that was potable was water from the kitchen tap and that tasted like it came straight from the ass of a dead rhino , needless to say the water that touched my lips came from evian

Good water in UK, well especially where I'm from, but then a lot of it falls from the sky.

I do not know if anyone noticed a detail, tits Rebeca and Elisa, are quite similar, even I would say that her nipples look the same and mouth watering. Will come out of it manufactured? Because I want to know where they are manufactured ... lol

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Good water in UK, well especially where I'm from, but then a lot of it falls from the sky.

where im from originally we all had well water which is as good as it gets, most of those aquifers were 250 ft or more down so that water was the best tasting water ive ever had

• Upvote 1