Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

My Belle :heart: is wrapping herself in clingfilm once more which leads to exercise which leads to a shower which leads to naked dancing :biggrin: and some of that entertainment some of you have been calling for (unless only girl on girl action does it for you).

• Upvote 1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, it almost seems like the girls in B-1 & B-2 are simply marking time. Like sitting in a jail cell waiting to get out.  I really miss Isabella, Lola, Irma, these girls knew how to have fun and entertain.  I gotta be honest, RLC has really gone downhill in the last 6-months.  I'm not sure if I will renew after my 90 days are up..

• Upvote 2

I have to admit I prefer the topless exercising of Stella, the naked exercising of Irma, the bottomless and sometimes naked exercising of The Goddess, the thong exercise of Masha, and the Kristy exercise of Kristy to the get up My Belle has on. Before Jasmin it was just the Calvin's and actually she once did a bit on the floor in B1 in her room with a tampon hanging out her pussy!!!! And that one time at B1 in red panties which was quite revealing.

40 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

NIck of course I know but that required Irma and of course I enjoyed it. My beef has been with those having a go at My Belle for not being entertaining. Had she been with Irma, entertainment would have gone through the roof. I am not sure I can see My Belle outside my window dancing and singing nude and sexily for 90 minutes - you must have interesting windows LOL. My Belle cannot entertain by herself for more than a few hours a day ... there is an unspoken problem here.

He's not going to answer the question. 

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

You know, it almost seems like the girls in B-1 & B-2 are simply marking time. Like sitting in a jail cell waiting to get out.  I really miss Isabella, Lola, Irma, these girls knew how to have fun and entertain.  I gotta be honest, RLC has really gone downhill in the last 6-months.  I'm not sure if I will renew after my 90 days are up..

You do realise that there is an afternoon when My Belle entertains and she might well do tonight if she so chooses. Surely Lola's entire time during which My Belle was a major star is well within the last 6 months?

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

He's not going to answer the question. 

To be fair to Nick, he did. The others didn't but they yearn for specific times which have been a small proportion of the total Barcelona time requiring as they do Irma or Lola.

• Upvote 1

As I stated within the last 6-months.  Lola and Irma have left within the last 6-months.  B-1 and B-2 are convents compared to when they were here.  And I gotta admit,Isabella was my favorite.  she simply didn't care who was watching and she was always horny.  Yeah, Isabella was bat shit crazy but who really cared?  I would love to see her back..