Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

Those days ended because Milena took it too far. Lola asked her not to bring the guys but she insisted, somebody called for coke. Voluminous and blatant cocaine used followed - Caro got in a terrible state - and RLC acted over zealously on complaints. Parties only happened because of Lola and then Milena hijacked one. It wa svery small part of the history of Barca.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Those days ended because Milena talk it to far. Lola asked her not to bring the guys but she insisted, somebody called for coke. Voluminous and blatant cocaine used followed - Caro got in a terrible state - and RLC acted over zealously on complaints. Parties only happened because of Lola and then Milena hijacked one. It wa svery small part of the history of Barca.

For B2, it was almost everything. .... Just have a look now. ... It is dead. 

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Those days ended because Milena took it too far. Lola asked her not to bring the guys but she insisted, somebody called for coke. Voluminous and blatant cocaine used followed - Caro got in a terrible state - and RLC acted over zealously on complaints. Parties only happened because of Lola and then Milena hijacked one. It wa svery small part of the history of Barca.

very well summarised

• Upvote 2

Just now, BBsq69 said:

An for the umpteenth time how would it more alive.Your problem is with RLC banning the Happy Juice not these 2 girls.

I still think, barcelona can be fun also without drugs. ... I also think, barcelona can be open without drugs. ...It is simply a matter of good casting.

BTW, If I count the girls in B2, there are only two girls there. Is someone moved out? ... ::)

• Upvote 2