Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

Some have left early but we don't know for sure whose decision it was but often it appears to have been the girls who probably get paid pro rata. With the couples it is different and we've seen a few who appear to be taking the piss leave pretty sharpish. I am not sure of the circumstances of Stella's departure.

However couples who have proved themselves in the past are very secure but with Barca girls I think it is more to do with the likelihood of getting another stay in the future. Maybe the girls have an initial 30 days and then if both parties are happy they can extend to 60 or 90.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, vortios said:

This well, and all girls know, take advantage of all the blind spots of the cameras, and from day one, seems to have it more than studied.

Rebecca looks like not close the door, because he knows that creates blind spots in the cam 8.

Here, everything is studied, what happens is that we sell blind donkey, as if it were a young mule.

Belle is not taking advantage of a blind spot. It just happens to be where her mirror and clothes are. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Algunos se han ido temprano, pero no sabemos a ciencia cierta, cuya decisión fue pero a menudo parece haber sido las chicas que probablemente se les paga proporcionalmente. Con las parejas es diferente y hemos visto unos pocos que parecen estar tomando el pelo deja bastante que arreglarlos. No estoy seguro de las circunstancias de la partida de Stella.

Sin embargo las parejas que han demostrado su valía en el pasado son muy seguras, pero con las chicas del Barça creo que es más que ver con la probabilidad de conseguir otra estancia en el futuro. Tal vez las chicas tienen un período inicial de 30 días y luego, si ambas partes están felices que se puede extender a 60 o 90.

Let me know if Lola returns ... With her and Anna, the houses will be different.

8 minutes ago, vortios said:

Let me know if Lola returns ... With her and Anna, the houses will be different.

I am not sure about Anna at all - I think she has her limits. Lola clearly doesn't. Anna's been there twice already and I think Lola has to wait 6 months to return and Anna possibly longer.

OT Mouse on my fucking bed.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I am not sure about Anna at all - I think she has her limits. Lola clearly doesn't. Anna's been their twice already and I think Lola has to wait 6 months to return and Anna possibly longer.

OT Mouse on my fucking bed.

So this is what it usually looks like to other people when I write in all Caps and in Color,,,Lol,,,looks weird from this angle:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Belle no está tomando ventaja de un punto ciego. Lo que ocurre es que en su espejo y la ropa son. 

I am what there is, but that does not stop, so they take advantage of the camera has its limitations, such as tables Rebecca's room, or bedside Melissa's room and that of Lima, near the window. And I add a question Why Dasha's room, there are four cameras, three of them pointing to bed, when the normal be both? And I mean, for me, it is the best bed you can enjoy from several angles of the same scene. A luxury for a voyeur like me.

For all the Oldtimers around CC, we can remember when Leora first came to RLC with Paul in the old apartment. She was quite young still and not in tune with her sexuality, her inner most desires and what they meant, and further more what they felt like, and why she felt like she did at times, Now she has blossomed into the GODDESS of RLC.because she is in tune with herself, and truly understands her sensuality.

Rebeca and Jasmin are both two young ladies at the crossroads, they are to young to understand thier sexuality, They both know how incredible beautiful they are , but simply don''t understand what it means to sensual, to feel and be in tune with those inner desries and to give in to them, to understand what they truly mean, How to use that inner desire to please a man in ways that men really desire and want.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No estoy seguro acerca de Anna en todo - Creo que ella tiene sus límites. Lola claramente no lo hace. Anna ha estado allí dos veces ya y creo que Lola tiene que esperar 6 meses para volver y Anna posiblemente más tiempo.

OT ratón en mi maldita cama.

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No estoy seguro acerca de Anna en todo - Creo que ella tiene sus límites. Lola claramente no lo hace. Anna ha estado allí dos veces ya y creo que Lola tiene que esperar 6 meses para volver y Anna posiblemente más tiempo.

Oen mi maldita cama.

Thanks for the info,

Look Anna, besides being beautiful, she is intelligent and makes a massage, which heats up the same pole. He has no complexes with their nakedness and left wanting ...

And I'm not going to say anything about Lola, alma mater of this house ...

While I recognize that there are tastes for everything.

By the way, nobody says anything the phone, left under the covers at the foot of the bed?

Please let me alguin confirm or disprove. Thank you.Thanks for the info,

Look Anna, besides being beautiful, she is intelligent and makes a massage, which heats up the same pole. He has no complexes with their nakedness and left wanting ...

And I'm not going to say anything about Lola, alma mater of this house ...

While I recognize that there are tastes for everything.

By the way, nobody says anything the phone, left under the covers at the foot of the bed?

Please let me alguin confirm or disprove. Thank you.Thanks for the info, Look Anna, besides being beautiful, she is intelligent and makes a massage, which heats up the same pole. He has no complexes with their nakedness and left wanting ... And I'm not going to say anything about Lola, alma mater of this house ... While I recognize that there are tastes for everything. By the way, nobody says anything the phone, left under the covers at the foot of the bed? Please let me alguin confirm or disprove. Thank you.

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Para todos los Veteranos alrededor de CC, podemos recordar cuando Leora por primera vez a RLC con Pablo en el viejo apartamento. Era muy joven todavía y no en sintonía con su sexualidad, sus más íntimos deseos y lo que significaban, y más aún de lo que sentía, y por qué se sentía como si lo hizo, a veces, ahora se ha convertido en la diosa de la RLC. porque ella está en sintonía con ella, y entiende claramente su sensualidad.

Rebeca y Jasmin son ambos dos jóvenes damas en el cruce de caminos, que son a la joven para entender la sexualidad emabrgo, Ambos saben lo increíble hermosos que son, sino simplemente Don''t entender lo que significa sensual, de sentir y estar en sintonía con esos desries interiores y para ceder a ellos, para entender lo que realmente significa, cómo utilizar ese deseo interno para complacer a un hombre de maneras que los hombres realmente desean y quieren.

Let that as I understand your words, a possible future tenants of housing wanted more in them, they give show, here and now ...