Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

25 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I love you. You are 100% correct. I would also add the following contradiction:

• Complaints that the girls are not acting normally enough, as they would in 'Real Life' and then;
  • Since the lesbian shows, complaints that the girls act too normally, and don't put on enough of a show for the viewer!

There's a lot of truth in what timber says. I can't deny it. And there should be no expectation of lesbian shows but there should be of nudity because I said that is what RLC have been selling for a year in B1.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are 5 hours, Nick said:

you right about Leora, but I remember the day she was in the old apartment, she did not hesitate, she was openmindet was open with his sexualaty from day one, about Jasmin or the other girls shy, they have only 1-3 months into the project, they new what they were to do it RLC Flight to us simply to turn to a beautiful holly pretty girls and we all have the right to complain, if this is n has not been designed for RLC I undrestan but my CC undrestanding is for forum RLC, can someone tell me why no right to complain, just imagine if nobody Brief on what CC is good about CC and 

this contradicts what I am saying is complaining people who constantly complain of these girls do not do what they want and expect girls

you have the right to complain, but it's not worth doing page by page and by the day because it gets boring force and the forum loses much of its interest

Google translation :angry:

• Upvote 2

Another day of ... 

Jasmin is still doing her nails after 2 hours of doing them yesterday.

And those who say Jasmin is shy, in what respect? When she took the unilateral decision to abandon B1 after what seemed like 10 minutes, she was nothing but confident with the B2 girls. She is a strong personality and very obviously is confident showing her body. It felt more like Becca and her did not care to get to know the B1 girls at the party - there must be a reason why Lara was continually sent packing from B2.

Her only problem is to be dancing with girls. Jasmin is not shy and highly confident. Stop pretending these residents are frail little girls - they are not. Many of you sound like you are their Dad, blissfully unaware your little princess has grown up. And just to preempt comments on my attitude to My Belle. I am under no illusions about her which is why I worry about her because I know what she is capable of from her own mouth.

I've just noticed a strange development. The door to the hall is shut and Jasmin has been on Becca's laptop while Becca exercises. In the past the door has been shut for 2 reasons:

1. Becca and maybe My Belle are naked dancing and Jasmin then knows to stay out

2. When Becca is camming and the other 2 know that

Could it be that Jasmin is camming, not in the same way as Becca but is just on there looking pretty maybe talking about nails and demonstrating nailcare?

My Belle is as usual busy on her phone.

This apartment is becoming a joke.

It would almost be better if they went out and enjoyed Barcelona. It is one of the greatest cities on Earth and I am sure they have only explored the shops, the beach and the clubs and really Becca and Jasmin haven't even done the last one.

• Upvote 2