Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

HAHAHHAHAAAAA,,,,,,I JUST LOVE IT WHEN SOMEONE TRIES TO DO ONE OF THESE GOTCH YA MOMENTS IT JUST TICKLES MY FUNNY BONES,,,,,NOW LET ME QUOTE MY OWN SELF SINCE IT IS QUOTE MIKEY DAY TODAY,,,CLASS IN SESSION DENZI PLEASE PAY ATTENTION.,,,,,,,,,I DO COMPLAIN TOO SOMETIMES LIKE EVERYONE ELSE,,,,BUT THE BIG DIFFERENCE IS THAT MINE ARE SPREAD OUT OVER A PERIOD OF TIME GOING BY YOUR TIME STAMPS,,,NOT 15 PAGES OR MORE IN ONE DAY,,LIKE I COMPLAINED ABOUT EARLIER,,,THIS IS NOW YOUR SECOND ATTEMPT AT TRYING TO GET ME DOING SOMETHING WRONG,,,,I NEVER KNEW YOU CARED ABOUT ME THAT MUCH TO WASTE YOUR LIFE GOING BACK TO LOOK INTO MY PAST POSTS AWWW THAT IS SO SWEET:biggrin::biggrin:tongue-out-smiley-emoticon.gif

There it is, the wall of red :biggrin:, I was disappointed with your first response. I wasn't trying to tear you down, no need to get all defensive. Just showing that everyone does it when they get frustrated, even you. I agree with you about the repeat posts too. 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Lyree said:

She is starting to get warmed up, it will come off.:heart:

And are you getting warm or are you already warmed up Princess,,Belle is turning everyone on tonight:heart::heart:

I would love to See Lara,Belle and Jasmin in one hot pile of female flesh:heart:

tumblr_nryyo2LagT1ubzgpoo1_1280.jpg

• Upvote 1