Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

The bad news is there's enough "Desperate Housewives" episodes to last them a month - but maybe they are halfway through by now ... then it'll probably be back to "Sex in the City.

However I am sure Rebecca would be especially interested in "Girls" - if only she could get the other 2 girls enthused.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An interesting clothing choice today in a strange detour from nudity for My Belle was a black top which did not reach her cunt. Now that is the outfit I suggest she wears for dancing. Maybe that's what she was trying out as the negligee really was ruining all the pussy views. It might work for Rebecca but then she does not show as much. Just like that party in "Harold and Kumar" I prefer my ladies bottomless to topless.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Is it my imagination or has Becca been on the toilet for a long time? Maybe the balcony's too cold for a phone call.

No shower yet for My Belle today after all her exertions last night.

Hey BB are you not with   Belle ?? She sat wide open just without you commented on it.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Noldus said:

Hey BB are you not with   Belle ?? She sat wide open just without you commented on it.

Yup and she scratched it but the lights poor there and Cam 1 gives better views even though it's much further away but she's been naked for almost all the previous 24 hours so maybe I'm less excited by the Calvin's

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Jasmin's proving as exciting as she ever is, once the sun's gone down - maybe she's an anti-vampire.

I only know her current set .... somewere between sleepy and half dead ... so it could be true ... :)

• Upvote 2