Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another night of nudity from My Belle - how does she keep covered up? - and very pleasant for the voyeur. We don't see anything but we think we might which is sort of what voyeurism is all about. However it is not helped by her terrible room with its blindspot where she spends most of time naked and out of sight. Last night she raised her naked arse close to Cam 14 - which has more light than the other - and there was nothing but a black mass whereas in almost any other bedroom we would have seen a beautiful detailed kitty. It's sad for us but I will always keep watching My Belle.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Sexy Belle :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I hope she can return to a free spirited naked dancing soon. It is the highlight of RLC for me. She does not need alcohol just the music but I think alcohol helps. And I wish Becca would loosen up and not make it look so much like a job. Jasmin is a lost cause. I hope we just don't have any more nights of "Desperate Housewives until 1 in the morning.

5 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

I have to make my sincere apologies to all of you. When Lola left, I said that the mood would change. It changed, but not for better. We have 3 pretty girls in that appartmeng, but they do nothing. We had Rebecca and Belle who tried something fes days ago, bug for the rest, it is really quite .  Hope it will change 

not hope to change  until Jasmin is there . 

For me, this flat has become really boring :sad:

I recorded the dancing yesterday and when the girls showered - to share (as someone asked if it was possible).

This is certainly a FAR CRY from when all the girl went 'crazy' for some girl-on-girl loving.

If you dont like watching girls masturbate, then this is the perfect flat for you ( at least with the current lot living here )

• Upvote 2