Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #1

mikeusa

Guest beaver67
40 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

So now that Dullsville is here,,,I want everyone to take a short/intermission break and enjoy the world outside,,,there are other sexy asses out there ya know lol::):biggrin::heart::heart:

ok mikey- who would be the better twerker- this girl or IRMA:biggrin::biggrin:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

my vote to- the great IRMA

4 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

my vote to- the great IRMA

and as everybody knows ABBA may have the dancing queen- RLC has the TWERKING QUEEN- IRMA

hace 26 minutos, Nick dijo:

Bindi en la frente Jasmins Ahora sabemos Que su novio es de la India y Tiene Que comportarse con disconformidad LMAO:dodgy:

Me he quedado un poco sin palabras, como llegaste a esa conclusión?
Si me lo puedes explicar te lo agradecería.
Desde cuanto lleva ese símbolo... o puede ser más como decoración de ella, no lo has pensado?
Lo digo orque ella no lo luce...

1 minute ago, vortios said:

I've been a bit speechless, how you came to that conclusion?
If I can explain I'd appreciate it .
Since when has that symbol ... or you can be more like decorating it, you have not thought of ?
I say ecause she did not it looks ...

I was just having fun lol she had white dot on her forehead I made up that, I was having fun it is so boring nothing else to do :confused: 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, meran said:

just logged in. anything happened ? or was it just like on auto repeat ?

I've seen something unusual today. The girls were sitting at the living room table together talking to each other. It was only for about some minutes, but there were actualy talking. For real, I do not make it up. ;)

Everything else was the same. Rebecca is working on her uninvolved cam show while the other girls have smartphone advertising. Exterm boring girls. :/

• Upvote 3