Masha - Home Activities #23

Noldus

T&T on the way back to Barca
3 nights in Rome, the conditions were not ideal,
Masha has a strong cough, Tereza has eye problems.
Still, it was a change and certainly good to speak to someone in their mother tongue.
For Saturday evening, Masha and the hairdresser had tickets for a techno party in a big club in Rome, so in my opinion this visit by T&T was planned at very short notice.
maybe cheaper flight, or T&T only had this weekend because it's going home soon 🙄

• Thanks 3

46 minutes ago, rado07 said:

T&T on the way back to Barca
3 nights in Rome, the conditions were not ideal,
Masha has a strong cough, Tereza has eye problems.
Still, it was a change and certainly good to speak to someone in their mother tongue.
For Saturday evening, Masha and the hairdresser had tickets for a techno party in a big club in Rome, so in my opinion this visit by T&T was planned at very short notice.
maybe cheaper flight, or T&T only had this weekend because it's going home soon 🙄

Welcome back ☺️ Thanks for info as always and the very good opinion about the future of T&T 😇

Slept through the day and then called Piper on the phone
Advice on Bitcoin
Masha says she met a cute boy yesterday, a soccer player 😏.
and...she thinks the cough is not so strong now, but tomorrow she wants to quit smoking 🚭.............I do not believe it🤔

3 hours ago, rado07 said:

Slept through the day and then called Piper on the phone
Advice on Bitcoin
Masha says she met a cute boy yesterday, a soccer player 😏.
and...she thinks the cough is not so strong now, but tomorrow she wants to quit smoking 🚭.............I do not believe it🤔

Pff … bitcoin … 😔

football player 🤩👏

Can this be the football player also ? I didn’t manage to catch him checking his mobile for long but I think I saw some photos of Jürgen Klopp , Liverpool’s coach but maybe i am wrong and it was men photos only 🤔